Hand Levers!!!!!

MikeSomething

Registered
I bought an ASV brake lever (C5 Series) thinking it was BOTH levers for $125.00. So it sat and sat and sat around. Finally just ordered the matching clutch lever. I was just wondering if anyone else on here was using the same ones...

I have the ASV Black/Shorties on both the 06LE and the '08...that's how much I like 'em!

Which model did you get?

I have the ASV Black/Shorties on both the 06LE and the '08...that's how much I like 'em!

Which model did you get?

C5 Series, Standard Length
The fact that they claim to be unbreakable & are backed w/ a 5year guarentee turned me on to them.

Last edited:
Well, please let me know if ever you need 'interface' with ASV. I've got a special 'in' there and will be glad to assist in any way I'm able.

:beerchug:

Enjoy!

I am using the ASV shorties on my '07 and will probably keep them for the rest of the bike's life. My buddy's all got jealous and now we all have the levers on our bikes. Good customer service also.

Asv's are nice but think of it this way for the money...

If the bike falls and lever never breaks are you gonna ride around with a damaged scratched up lever?
Buy the pazzo's spend rest on another item... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Really a nice lever.. but sure are $$ I looked at a set at CycleGear and they are most impressive..

I still think i would go with Rizoma or Magura stuff first however as the Radial cylinders usually have custom levers already and that $$ gets me a good way into the purchase..

Asv's are nice but think of it this way for the money...

If the bike falls and lever never breaks are you gonna ride around with a damaged scratched up lever?
Buy the pazzo's spend rest on another item... :thumbsup:

GoldenChild, I disagree. Say you're on a long trip, you drop the bike and one lever just snapped in half... Now what? It already happened to me w/ the rear brake lever, so now I have folding pegs & levers that are forged so if it does fall at least there's more of chance of getting right back on and riding it home. Getting stranded somewhere def blows!

If the ASV lever gets really scratched up what's the worst case scenario, sand paper and a powdercoating job?

Can anyone be kind enough how much difference these levers make compared to stock? I was thinking about it but still not convinced to spend that kind of money. What's so good about them?

Can anyone be kind enough how much difference these levers make compared to stock? I was thinking about it but still not convinced to spend that kind of money. What's so good about them?

My recommendation, Herr Mallard, is to check out the websites of the most noteable levers suggested in this thread. ASV and Pazzo. The reason for this recommendation is so that you can make up your mind based on the information the company wants you to have and not by the bias of an end-user, like, say, me.

There is finite and complete information on their websites.

After that, it's pretty much down to aesthetics. Lots of possibilities with that.

Good luck!

Back