Ebay Levers

I have them too.!! Paid 34 bucks I think!!
image-1862509604.jpg

image-628914997.jpg

image-1862509604.jpg

Ops!!! Sorry I unloaded the wrong pic. And tried to swap it out, but don't know how and ended up posting 2 of them!

Got mine today.
Overall first impression was... To dark of an anodized blue.. its a dark anodized blue color rather then light blue.. I guess I will keep em and hopefully get used to them... I will be clear coating them since people say the anodizing wears off in time..

I must say that the ENGRISH instructions were understandable which is very uncommon coming from China.

1337959242751.jpg

1337959297606.jpg

1337959344944.jpg

Got mine today.
Overall first impression was... To dark of an anodized blue.. its a dark anodized blue color rather then light blue.. I guess I will keep em and hopefully get used to them... I will be clear coating them since people say the anodizing wears off in time..

I must say that the ENGRISH instructions were understandable which is very uncommon coming from China.

Fitment (slop-play) 1-10 scale.
The brake lever 7
The clutch lever 3

Going to get some cheap rc car bearing shims and fix this issue.

I also shaved 02.MM off of the clutch plunger to reduce the throw amount on the clutch which will make it nice at the occasional dragstrip night runs. on the closest setting barely release the clutch from the grip and it begins to grab :thumbsup:

I got a shorty front brake lever installed over the weekend. Not bad for the price but there is definitely a little play in the lever but for the price you really cant complain. Does make me curious about the high end levers such as Pazzo............are they really worth $200????:dunno:

had them on a while, like them. Like the other guys said, a little loose but no worries... Look good, work well, and best of all they were cheap

I have Pazzos on my Busa, and my room mate has the Chazzos on his R1. When looking close at them you can tell the difference in machining and quality, as well as the tolerance differences, but when riding I can't tell the difference.

Kinda sucks that the Chinese stole the exact design of Pazzo though.

I have Pazzos on my Busa, and my room mate has the Chazzos on his R1. When looking close at them you can tell the difference in machining and quality, as well as the tolerance differences, but when riding I can't tell the difference.

Kinda sucks that the Chinese stole the exact design of Pazzo though.

There was a thread on this a long time ago where somebody has the pazzo and chazzo side by side and there was no way to tell the difference. They were identical right down to the machining patterns and cutter size. I'm a machinist manual/CNC and have a critical eye for these type of things, they nailed it 100%. Maybe your roomy got a junk set. I have a set of the chazzos and I met a guy that has the same exact style and color authentic pazzos, the tolerance difference was a little off but not too bad. Definitely not bad enough to make me want to spend the extra $170 or so.

There was a thread on this a long time ago where somebody has the pazzo and chazzo side by side and there was no way to tell the difference. They were identical right down to the machining patterns and cutter size. I'm a machinist manual/CNC and have a critical eye for these type of things, they nailed it 100%. Maybe your roomy got a junk set. I have a set of the chazzos and I met a guy that has the same exact style and color authentic pazzos, the tolerance difference was a little off but not too bad. Definitely not bad enough to make me want to spend the extra $170 or so.

It's possible... The Chinese aren't very consistent with some products.

Back