ASV levers Shorty or Standard length?

Here I thought the entire time shorty levers were just another accessory for looks and what not. After that shot of that mangled pinky I may invest in a set this winter. Everybody crashes eventually. :whistle:

uhg! EGAD! I have Pazzo shorties on my 14 and like it just fine. They say a standard gives better control over feathering the clutch for launch. I don't race but doesn't seem to matter a bit to me. I have just as good a feel with the shorty. A lot of people think shorties look more appropriate on a smaller bike. I like them on the hyperbikes. Got a nother set of Pazzo shorties for the busa. BTW, you drop your bike on accident (God forbid) the standard length will snap and that is why they have the notch so they snap right there and hopefully you can still opperate the clutch with an accidental shorty!

^ well I do plan on running the circuit a few times a year but not the drag strip so this might be good insurance for me.

I picked up a set of used Pazzo shorties for my 00 Busa, I love them and will not go back to long again.

[QUOTE="Tufbusa, post:

However, if you never crash it's a non-issue!

Oh well shoot I will just go for that option! Problem solved. :super:

Back