Lets see your helmet!!

The red and black is the one I got for racing my 450. The grey and black was given to me by the guy I bought my Busa from. And was what I was wearing when I went down. The carbon fiber I bought to replace the one I wrecked with.

image-908928199.jpg

image-4023770532.jpg

image-4077094883.jpg

image-3757179796.jpg

Here is my final one for 2012 "i think" the scorpion exo 1000

PS: As far as your question Petty, I think it has a little pop with the new design

helmet2.jpg

helmet2a.jpg

The red and black skull helmet, I have the same one but in white and grey. Its a little big on me though, so I was thinking about selling it. But then again I kind of want to build a big helmet collection lol.

GMAX 68s is my brand of choice...comes standard with a clear & tinted shield plus the shield & helmet covers too all for about $130.00 and who can forget the patented red safety light on the back that even comes with its own tinted cover :thumbsup:

GEDC0058.jpg

GEDC0057.jpg

GEDC0059.jpg

GEDC0058.jpg

GEDC0057.jpg

GEDC0059.jpg

Bell Vortex

The red/white/gray colors go great the white Busa. :thumbsup:

helmet1.jpg

helmet2.jpg

I also have a Scorpion EXO-1000 (white with black designs) and a Scorpion EXO-700 (Black) at home.

Big E, if you don't mind me asking.... what are you paying for those Arai's?

Always something Big E. Just got my fairings on.. so need to let the wife cool down before another large purchase. hehe..
Will PM you when SHE says I can. :please:

Scorpion :bowdown::thumbsup: love the flip up.

How is the modular scorpion. I'm on the market for a new helmet and I was thinking of going modular. Any pros and cons to it? How is the sound? would you consider it louder?
I appreciate the input

Back