Pump helmet on sale (Black Friday)

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I looked at these helmets a while back when they first came out (or at least something similar) and the selling point was "in case of an accident the EMT can hit the button and deflate the internal lining for a safer removal of the helmet".

I've never been a big fan of Bilt products, but if decent quality this helmet shows some pretty good functions with the drop down shades and the pump lining.

Me, I'll definitely stick with my Shoei's but hard to resist passing along this sale price. I believe it's for one day only at Cycle Gear.

11-11-11_BF-sneakpeek.jpg

I looked at it and I like Bilt but it seems kinda gimmicky. Then again what do I know I bought my helmet on eBay and it's probably some Chinese piece O crap to boot! :laugh:

I've not been real fond of the Bilt products, but I checked into the features of the air liner a while back and it seemed like a good idea (especially for emergency situations). Might have been a different brand that makes it also...been a couple years.

Looks like a copy of my exo 1000. The air feature is nice for a tight fit if I go on the freeway. In town I don't bother.

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

I purchased the Bilt Helmet and have been really happy with. Hardly any wind noise going down the freeway. love the pump for proper fit.
It is nice and light weight well ventilated. I have been really happy with mine

Scorpion makes an air helmet. Looked at it the other day, it was pretty nice.

Back