Lets see those top speed runs on your( gps)

ky busa

Registered
just curious how many of you guys know for sure how fast you have been not by the dreamometer!:laugh:

000_1152[1].jpg

Just a warning - this is a public forum, and a picture as shown above can be viewed by authorities and used against the poster to incriminate him/her of speeding if those speeds were attained on public roads.

As to the main question, at the track I think I never got her above 180 indicated - just no room. On the street, I went really fast a few times - around 60, and once I went crazy fast doing 65. Later I looked at the sign, and it turned out the limit was 65, so I was OK - whew!:laugh:

Only 182? Did you forget you had six gears?

:rofl:

Hey at least he wasn't the guy who posted a video claiming a stock bike and claiming 187 in 5th as he shifted into 6 to claim 197 top speed.

He never came around here after we sliced and diced him for some reason.

Just a warning - this is a public forum, and a picture as shown above can be viewed by authorities and used against the poster to incriminate him/her of speeding if those speeds were attained on public roads.

He was at a track he just forgot to mention it.

It was on a race track under supervision of a bunch of other adrenalin junkies....spotters etc...meat wagon and a helicopter...I can't wait to get back to the track...300mph ground pounders are impressive at 9 am..,hanging on a 182 pass is no joke...be safe

You might wanna change your gearing if it took you darn near 7 min to get to top speed. :whistle:

I did 75 once. :laugh:

As to the main question, at the track I think I never got her above 180 indicated - just no room. On the street, I went really fast a few times - around 60, and once I went crazy fast doing 65. Later I looked at the sign, and it turned out the limit was 65, so I was OK - whew!:laugh:

^^This! :laugh:

Here is mine (converted to mph) it is 198... On a closed circuit run for charity purposes....

I am not sure of the gearing with the single sided swingarm.

IMG_1394_1_.jpg

BB

Here is mine (converted to mph) it is 198... On a closed circuit run for charity purposes....

I am not sure of the gearing with the single sided swingarm.

IMG_1394_1_.jpg

BB

Tell them I'll donate 198mph to charity any day!:thumbsup:

yes I would never do that on a public road that's crazy :stooped thought everyone knew to take it to the track:goodidea:

Back