Lets see some pet pics. ..... My dogs.

This is our family dog Milo. He is a Pameranian. Our attack dog.

SD531366.JPG

SD531395.JPG

SD531398.JPG

I am really enjoying all these pets pics.
They are great and I love the exotic ones like the snake and iguana the horse all are great.
here are some of my zoo.
thanks again I truly love all these pets.

DAX BUNA3 W FILL copy.jpg

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2506.JPG

The first is flash, our attack dog, part beagle part dachshund, I refer to him as our full bred rabbit weiner. Second is coco our diabetic kitty (her vet bills over the last couple years would pay for a new busa) and the third is Tony

IMG_0030.jpg

1011081451b.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

The first is flash, our attack dog, part beagle part dachshund, I refer to him as our full bred rabbit weiner. Second is coco our diabetic kitty (her vet bills over the last couple years would pay for a new busa) and the third is Tony

I know what you mean.
When I was poor and living in Houston I literally spent thousands of dollars to save one cat who eventually ran away and I found him 6 mths later dying and spent even more to keep him alive (he had drank antifreeze) and then he thrived for about 3 yrs before dying - broke my heart.
Good to see you love them

3 MONTHS? I know these guys get big so I want to see them as they grow - please keep posting.
Bubba
yeah, my wife isn't too cool with "Niko" maxing out to 160 or better, but i call the shots around here, or so i like to think. :whistle::thumbsup:

Here is our cat TUX.
He is a rescue from Lake Gregory.
First pic when he was 1 month.
He is now 14 lbs of loving fur.
Bubba

TERRER CAT AT 1 MONTH.JPG

CAT IN SINK1 '06.jpg

100_0232.JPG

She is beautiful.
Is she a Blue Point Siamese?
Bubba

Yes, she is registered Blue Point Siamese.
Not only a show cat but also very good hunter
thus the two bells to try and save the birds.

Last edited:
Couldn't let this go without a pic of one my favs.
She was 16 yrs old in this pic and you can see the wear and tear on her.
She was part wolf and one the sweetest and most intelligent dogs I have ever met.
Died 2 yrs ago.
Name - Wolfie

IMG_0377.JPG

Back