Lawmakers target Chinese Made Flags

How can I take pride in flying a flag when that flag is a cheap production of a flag made in a country that usually opposes American beliefs and was most likely made by a 10 year old girl for a wage that neither you nor I would ever work for.  The problem with this country today is that people come up with cop out excuses to justify flying such a flag.
I bet 99% of stuff you use is made in China, Don`t you think it`s a little unpatriotic?
Why you are NOT flying a flag on your Busa just like Harley riders do (with Chinese made flags BTW)
Why you are NOT riding an American made motorcycle? You ride Busa instead displaying Japs logo? Remember what they did at Pearl Harbor
rock.gif
?

Don`t you think you`ve been a little hypocritical here?

I can make a flag with piece of paper and crayons and it will mean more to me than factory made one. Our factory or Chinese factory, doesn`t matter.

I`d buy Made in USA product over foreign one in a heart beat.

My point is: It doesn`t matter where flag is made and how much it cost.  It`s a symbol. Chinese made or not as symbol it serve it purpose.
I don't think I've been hypocritical at all. I looked at american bikes first before buying a busa. There is nothing made here that comes even close to comparing. If an American company would build a comparable bike at a reasonable price I would own one no questions asked, I'm sure many of us would. A flag on the other hand, they are made in the USA and I do have a choice.

I not only buy American when I can, I go out of my way to try to buy American. I actively search for American made/American owned products especially on bigger ticket items. I also give my business to the local owned shops before looking elsewhere for my products, try to keep those profits in my community or as close to it as I can. I can't remember the last time I walked through the door of a WalMart or Sams Club or any other similar store.

Let's face it, none of us can buy ONLY American because too many products are produced overseas, in Canada or Mexico. Why is it this way?? Because the American people let it get that way by taking the attitude of saving a few cents or dollars is more important than supporting a fellow Americans job.
2cents.gif

Back