Free speech?

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
Flags Replaced With Swastikas in Wash.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:54 AM EDT
The Associated Press

ORCAS ISLAND, Wash. (AP) — Vandals burned dozens of small American flags that decorated veterans' graves for Memorial Day and replaced many of them with hand-drawn swastikas, authorities said Monday.

Forty-six flag standards were found empty and another 33 flags were in charred tatters Sunday in the cemetery, authorities said. Swastikas drawn on paper appeared where 14 of the flags had been.

Members of the American Legion on this island off Washington's northwest coast replaced the burned flags with new ones Sunday afternoon.

The vandals struck again on Memorial Day after a guard left at dawn, the San Juan County sheriff's office said. This time, the vandals left 33 of the hand-drawn swastikas.

"This is not an act of free speech. This is a crime," Sheriff Bill Cumming said in a statement released Monday afternoon.

Investigators believe there's more than one culprit, based on the number of flags that were vandalized, Cumming said in a telephone interview. But authorities have no suspects, he said.

The sheriff said deputies were trying to lift fingerprints off what little physical evidence they were able to recover.

I'm gonna comment on this like TED Nugent would.Find them and blow their fugging brains out
guns.gif

After the first event someone should have been weary a ghille and been waiting for them. Aim low and let 'em bleed.

Let's see  
SHOCKED.gif
 Hummmmmmmmm
wink.gif
, Nazis in Washington (State that is) , White Supremacist in Idaho, Wacko's in Kal-e-phonia ! What's the westcoast (or Left Coast) coming to
laugh.gif

(Gunnybusa @ May 29 2007,08:53) "This is not an act of free speech. This is a crime," Sheriff Bill Cumming said in a statement released Monday afternoon.
I agree. Desecrating the graves of fallen servicemen.

Can you get any lower?

pricks

Rubb.

Knowing the islands of the San Juans very good and those who live there year around, I can only say they live in there own little world. Kids up there have nothing better to do, they need help thats for sure.

to do that takes a evil person,or people
the type that will be of no use to society, a parasite

Back