Ok which org member is it? Come on fess up!

flybybusa

Rider formerly known as wingding
Donating Member
Registered
Police Arrest 'Butt Bandit' Vandalism Suspect

butt bandit

VALENTINE — Authorities said they've arrested a suspect in the rash of so-called "Butt Bandit" vandalism cases.

County Attorney Eric Scott said a 35-year-old man was arrested early Wednesday morning. Formal charges have not yet been filed. Some vandal had been skipping from one building to another at night, pressing his naked buttocks, groin or both on windows.

Store owners, church workers and school janitors have had to wash lotion and petroleum jelly off the windows he selects.

Local residents found some humor in the strange brand of graffiti and had dubbed the vandal the "Butt Bandit."

Valentine Police Chief Ben McBride called it "the weirdest case I've ever seen."

Hmmmmm I seemed to recall someone skipping in Eureka Springs, but it couldn't be........ nah....... :whistle: :rofl:

The butt bandit was photographed by one of the stores surveillance cameras. The image has just been released by the police.

Has anyone seen this man ??? I think he kind of looks familiar.

butt burgler.jpg

The butt bandit was photographed by one of the stores surveillance cameras. The image has just been released by the police.

Has anyone seen this man ??? I think he kind of looks familiar.

hmmm interesting angle of the wrists.... :rofl:

Back