Lanyards are in

TTT Just ordered mine.
beerchug.gif

Has anyone got theirs in yet? I need reviews, let me know what you think of them...

cap

Someone ordered me one.. She is mad at me so the order may have been cancled.. Let me know if you have one going to Matthew Garlock

just ordered mine can't wait to sport this around at my office with all the Harley guys around.

Are you guys happy with them? Are they what you wanted Don?

Mine came in the mail Yesterday. They are perfect. My daughter could not wait to put her school ID on it and where it to school instead of the POS the school gave her. Thanks Cap.

Mine came in the mail Yesterday. They are perfect. My daughter could not wait to put her school ID on it and where it to school instead of the POS the school gave her. Thanks Cap.
That's a good idea.. I gotta get one!!
Does your district make the kids wear there ID's around there necks on color coded lanyards also? I was hoping ours was the only retarded one.  
laugh.gif
no not yet.. but I carry my room keys with me all the time and my USB drive.. it would be nice to put them all on one.

I think we are going to IDs when we move to the new school in 2 years. Right now, the school I teach at is only 9th grade. (10th, 11th, and 12th are at another school location... too many students, not enough room)

Back