For those that have donated

Ok guys I have shipped out some of the Keytags and lanyards. But I still have approx. 25 people that I need colors for. Please post up so I can get this shipped to you. Thanks.

Ok guys I have shipped out some of the Keytags and lanyards. But I still have approx. 25 people that I need colors for. Please post up so I can get this shipped to you. Thanks.

I didn't see Grumpy in here and don't know if he's supposed to get one, but you can send him Red if he's on your list.

Just so you can get them shipped. :lol: He won't mind my deciding for him....I do it all the time.

You work so hard. You should get an award of some kind or another. I'll nominate you to be VP if Cap'n agrees to run!!!

:rofl:

:beerchug:

black thanks cap your doin an awesome job thanks :bowdown:

Last edited:
I just got my lanyard and key chain today. Thanks Capt.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ms. Semi and i received ours a couple days ago, thank you's going out to two excellent people...if you two will run, i'll vote for you too :beerchug:

Got mine today also, thank you. Were there supposed to be tshirts also? I forget.

Sorry Cap. I just saw this thread and I pm'd you yesterday wondering when I was gonna get mine. I'll take the red one please, if you havent already sent out one for me. Thanks!!

Got mine today, thanks Mrs Capt! (cuz we all know you were the one workin while Doug was out playin :whistle::laugh: )

I wouldnt mind having a red one but will take whatever is left if there is any. Havent been on much over the past few months since my son was born 7 weeks early but he's doing very good at 4 months old.

Thanks, but anything I have donated has been returned to me 10 fold by members and by knowledge. :beerchug:

Back