For those that have donated

Here is what we are going to do.....

We are on our third round of artwork for the new donating members. I don't want you to wait any more than you have to before getting things in the mail... We want to ship out the lanyards and keyrings now and you will start getting them in the mail. Many sent me PM's telling me what color lanyards and keyrings that they wanted. We were packaging them up and I decided that I don't want to send random colors out. It may take me a little more work but it's really the best for everyone. So.... I have the lanyards and keyrings in my little hands and I would like each of you that donated that I owe the merchandise to to post here in this thread and tell me what color lanyard and keyring you want. As soon as we see the post we will put them in the package and ship them out.... I am expecting the newest shirt design to be out and ready to ship within 7 days.......

Post up what colors you want.

RED
BLUE
BLACK

View attachment 116531

CAp

I'd like a black one Cap. Thanks.

P.

Blue for me pls.

Or whatever you feel like. Red goes with anything. Black goes with anything.

Not necessary but if I say none, knowing you, I'll get one of each so
The fastest color...

Black and silver of course!

Thanks again Doug. :beerchug:

Black if you have it but whatever comes to hand is fine.

--Wag--

I would like blue sir. Or what ever color you have the most of.
Again thank you for letting us be there for the .Org

:thumbsup: those are cool.
red
and this is for donating?

Yep, this was part of the packages for the donation... Lanyards and shirts were also part and they are being shipped out to those that donated this last go around.

cap

Back