Shirts are here...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
For the folks that donated on this last go around I have your shirts in and we will be shipping them over the next two days. This situation has had me stressed to the limits. I hate taking donations in the first place and the shirt situation has drug on for way to long. We finally got the artwork right and then I had to travel for business, blah blah at the end of the day you all have been very accomodating and understanding of the situation. I shipped the keyrings and lanyards out in an effort to get something in your hands so you wouldnt think that I was putting the screws to you. I will snag a few pics and put them up this morning in this post so you can see what they look like. Most of you should have your shirts by Thanksgiving. Only the folks that have crazy shipping will not see their shirts before then......

Thanks so much for being understanding and not hanging me for the delays...

cap

We have the utmost faith that you are doing everything you can to take care of the board and its members, Doug!

We have the utmost faith that you are doing everything you can to take care of the board and its members, Doug!

thanks for the vote of confidence but I still feel bad about this taking so long.. Life is getting in the way of my plans....

we did not donate so we could get keyrings,lanyards, shirts or anything else. We donated because we love the Org. and want to help keep it up and running. All these gifts that you bestow upon us are just a bonus that we do not expect. Thank you for everything you do for us.

we did not donate so we could get keyrings,lanyards, shirts or anything else. We donated because we love the Org. and want to help keep it up and running. All these gifts that you bestow upon us are just a bonus that we do not expect. Thank you for everything you do for us.

+1000000000000000 :bowdown::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Thanks Cap, we all know that your a busy man!
It's well worth the wait, with such a great place to hang out!

But what about the spring DVD's:poke:

donating shirts 006.jpg

donating shirts 009.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Cap, we all know that your a busy man!
It's well worth the wait, with such a great place to hang out!

But what about the spring DVD's:poke:

I passed the DVD's to Omar and he is working on them. That hand off occured on Oct 3rd during the get together here at my house....

At last count there was 4 DVD's worth of pics....

no problems here brother...just glad every time i log in and all my bothers and sisters are only a click away...love the new board btw- just in case i hadn't said it before :beerchug:

Back