Shirts are here...

Capt, dont stress about the little things man! As mentioned, we didnt donate to get the extra stuff, we did it to help keep our online home going strong. :thumbsup:

Heck, delay shipping all the shirts til mid dec, that way all the donation folks get a little somethin extra for their stockings :beerchug:

? for ya, are the new design shirts only for the donating members or are you going to sell them on the site as well? They look great :bowdown:

I passed the DVD's to Omar and he is working on them. That hand off occured on Oct 3rd during the get together here at my house....

At last count there was 4 DVD's worth of pics....

You were supposed to ignore that wise comment from me! LOL

we did not donate so we could get keyrings,lanyards, shirts or anything else. We donated because we love the Org. and want to help keep it up and running. All these gifts that you bestow upon us are just a bonus that we do not expect. Thank you for everything you do for us.

Hear hear!!!

--Wag--

25 packages went out this morning and there are about the same number will go tommorrow. I am confident that most will have them by sat.

Cap

After spending the last few minutes looking for some mythical buy now link, I don't see anything. :( Is there a page to buy these somewhere?

After spending the last few minutes looking for some mythical buy now link, I don't see anything. :( Is there a page to buy these somewhere?

I'll second that question....what ever happened to the old org. tee-shirt buy page ????........

Hey, check out what arrived at the office today!!!!

:cheerleader:

photo.jpg

very sweet looking t-shirt; luv that fact that its long sleeved too.

So is there a "buy it now" link? or are that all spoken for? pricing, shipping, SIZING for the non-donating folks....

I would have donated anyway, but I have to say I really like my new shirt! It was waiting for me when I got home tonight. Thanks, Capt

I got my shirt today. With the key chain, lanyard and shirt I can definitely got the better deal for my donation. Thanks Cap and Mrs. Cap!

:beerchug:

Cool! Can't wait!

Thanks for everything, Cap! You're an inspiration and a great leader!

:bowdown:

Once again, "ahem"..."Is this thing on ????".........whatever happened to the O-R-G Tee shirt order page ????......anyone ?????........

Back