Laguna Seca Rides?

Who will have video on their bike like the vegas dudes. That was cool. But even better would be a rear facing video to catch various other riders.

thinker, Ill have my camara but Im just shure yet how Im gona mount it. Im still workin on that.

Who will have video on their bike like the vegas dudes. That was cool. But even better would be a rear facing video to catch various other riders.
Better let Lo have the rear facing camera so we can get good vids of Marc! (let the trash talking begin!)
laugh.gif

Thinkers, I bet by the second day we won't have time to place an order of Chicken McNuggets!

I'm in and I'll be packin! ( my vid cam and digital cam ) as for the mounting its kinda hokey but its spounge form and duct tape, its works.

Hey guys!!!! This is going to be very exciting!!!! We are all going to have a great time!!! I have a chatterbox Big E and I know Marc and a few others have them too!!! I actually got mine last year for a great deal at the Laguna Seca races! (thanks to Marc flirting with the salesgirl)
Also, (Big E) I would like to hook up with you prior to the races so you can help me map out the ride before everyone arrives. You and I can do a couple run throughs and pick out good stopping points etc...... I am taking that whole week off what about you? I will give you a holla so we can work things out!!

Gunny, when you get up here you know where I want to take you!! Remember the run through Redwood after we left THE WALL with mistical and his girl!!!! We have got to go through there!! I know you'll be killin' it!!!!! It's going to be ALL GOOD!!!! I am getting soooooooo excited!!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!

LoBusa

biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif
kickass.gif
sly.gif
muscle.gif

Also, (Big E) I would like to hook up with you prior to the races so  you can help me map out the ride before everyone arrives.  You and I can do a couple run throughs and pick out good stopping points etc......  I am taking that whole week off what about you? I will give you a holla so we can work things out!!
Lo,
i would love to help you plan this stuff and givem a test ride. although right now i am a bit under the weather and of course mothers day this weekend. Call me and we'll try to work something out for the rides in Laguna.

-E

Thanks Lo for being so gracious,I'm looking foward to some good riding, will we be heading to Marin county at all(Thats for Lo)?Anyway I don't know how much railing I can do with a wing(Gold wing 1800) but I'll try to hang.I am totally looking foward to meeting all of you.Its getting close so until then everybody ride safe and arrive alive.
Shiny side up.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

With all the Bling Bling on this board are you guys kinda worried about tossing it away in a corner?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

With all the Bling Bling on this board are you guys kinda worried about tossing it away in a corner?

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Have you seen Thinkers bike? It looks like it belongs in a airtight glass display case... but he isn't afraid. AND he hasn't even ridden the bus that much yet. Think I will test them again this weekend!

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Have you seen Thinkers bike? It looks like it belongs in a airtight glass display case... but he isn't afraid. AND he hasn't even ridden the bus that much yet. Think I will test them again this weekend!
I think all the bikes on this site look way better than mine!! I know for myself that I wouldn't ride hard with machines that look that good.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I don't care if i'm riding flicka, i'm know my limits and I am going to ride up to that line. Everything about going down sucks too bad for me. i may not be the first to get somewhere, but I should be in someones rear view mirror without a doubt. And you shouldn't have to wait long enough to take a potty break.
tounge.gif

Now on a track, I would love to really push my limits! Wouldn't want to do it on my own bike though.
cool.gif

I'm a rider for real!!!!
muscle.gif
I don't care how pretty my bike is, I will always get out there on it and ride it like I stole it!!!! If anyone goes down, custom paint or not it's gonna cost ya to make it right again!! Let's not even think like that!

LoBusa
kickass.gif

Thinkers has it right, Know your limits and stay within them. I don't have a problem waiting for people, and I won't rush if people are waiting for me.

Cache, the term is not "he isn't afraid" its "he ain't skeered", ask Jester.

Howlin', put that camera on your Blu/Sil (sp),..I'm ready for my closeup!

Marc "Howlin Mad"
I think all the bikes on this site look way better than mine!!  I know for myself that I wouldn't ride hard with machines that look that good.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Marc you can run away from me in the twisties, but you know I'll walk you down as soon as the road straightens out.
TEXAS Styles
laugh.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

jump9.gif

muscle.gif

Howlin', put that camera on your Blu/Sil (sp),..I'm ready for my closeup!
Hey Big 'O' (gotta try to get used to saying that),

I couldn't resist this one. The only questions I have is: "Which profile are you gonna show Marc? The head or the a$$? (go figure that one out)

I also like your statement..."I'm ready for my closeup Mr. Demeer! If anyone can tell me what old classic movie that line comes from, they get a steak dinner on me at Laguna. (no bullsh^t, I'm serious. Just wanna put some fun in the trip early)

Brian
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

The steak dinner is a limited time offer. So I'm gonna give everyone one week to name the movie. I shouldn't even give that long because it's a classic and a fairly easy one. Anyone should be able to almost guess that one. Whoever chimes in first...Good Luck!

One hint: It's not GONE WITH THE WIND...
laugh.gif

Brian

Back