Where is lo-busa?

Boy!! i am starting to think that I live on the wrong coast.
devil.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif
LOL Ninja.............

Howlin, the gauntlet has been dropped!!! e-mail me and we can set up where to meet on friday.. the earlier you get here the better then we can ride ALL DAY!! can add in a little site-seeing on the bikes since you have never been to the Bay Area.....

i've been told to "Kick Ass and take names", hope that doesn't frighten you away! :whip: :whip: :whip:

give me a holler.....

Lo
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
:whip:
devil.gif

Lo as I tell the young Warriors that I lead into battle "Fear profits a man nothing." I will be there!! Email is on its way. Tell you what my dear. I will buy dinner if you wear me out and vice versa? Deal? Let me know...

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

BADZX I can't look at it like that until she is buying dinner on Friday night. I might get caught up and lose. Focus Focus Focus... Your she is bad ass though...

Lo, you better show up on Fox Hill. Great to see more girls on bikes. My wife rides an SV650, but she's been eyein' my 'Busas lately. Looks like it's shaping up to be a great time next weekend.
Gar

Hey Biggar,

does Howlin know who you are?? if so, we will look for you on Fox Hill. if not, take a good look at my pic and look for me!! see you this weekend!!!

Lo
tounge.gif

Lo,
Yes I know Big Gar and his side kick Burly(wife) don't let her nickname fool you. He owes me a beer so I have to go and drink it. I know you have not had a good experience on LABUSA.ORG but they are good people. See you later..

Hey Ninja we are deffinatly on the wrong coast I dont mind a long ride but I think all the way to California might be alittle far for me I am headed to Canada on the weekend of July 12th 13th 14th come on up and go for a ride of course we wont have the lovely Lobusa to ride with but the trip through the forks in Maine is kick ass and there is something about the women in Canada with there french accents I have seen alot on bikes from Quebec
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

hehehehe what a woman Lo is... she will kick your ass and blush real cute when she is doing it!! Watch out Howlin ...... You all have a great time on that ride, it looks like the good ride for Busas will be on the other country this weekend....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Lo-Busa @ July 08 2002, 03:51 SUFFIX)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">take a good look at my pic and look for me!!
Lo  
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Well, I'm in Texas and can't make it, But If I promise to keep lookin at your pic, do I get "half credit"?
lachen011.gif

Hey LO, Still kickin ass and taken names I see.The BUSA looks great and so do,you I might add.Did you just cut the fender or is it a kit.Shinny side up

egads Bosch!!! no pirate here, might steal your pink slip though if you let me
devil.gif
bike had the pipe on it when i bought it, sounds GREAT! no pcII but i had it re-mapped with a yosh box. runs smooth as silk..

badzx, you get full credit for the compliment!!
aktion035.gif
thanks
wink.gif

hey jet, just trying to do like you told me to!!! (kickin ass) the fender was cut and i put a new bracket underneath for the lic plate and aftermarket turn signals... i can't stand that huge-ass fender on that sleek lookin bike, that was the only thing i didn't like about it.. thank you for the compliment!!

shiny side up!!

Lo
ernaehrung004.gif

Hey Race, Where in maine??? We may bring the bikes up to visit some friends in Millinocket (spelling?) this summer. Y'all (sorry about "Y'all" it's a southern thing) best roads and views I have ever seen.....
aktion035.gif

Back