Laconia bike week

If i hear you correctly its right where the road splits,to the left Weirs to the right up the hill toward the water park ,at that fork in the road, is a hotel and a chineese restaruant.that parking lot is going to be full but there is a good as place as any or you can go back down the road to where the state liquor store is in the kmart plaza less traffic there let me know.
ernaehrung004.gif

I will have to find out what roads we are staying at and such because it sounds like you are coming in from the othere side of weirs beach We come from rt 202 or 25 from maine and there is a turn by the old abondoned water park there is a small mall on the corner and the huge BBQ place with a hotel accross the street I will find out more info and we will setup a time for all of us to get together SAT so far it sounds like around noon at the track

You're correct I would be comming from NH rte3/11to 3A into the Weirs. The State liquor store in the plaza where k-mart is is the best place to meet. I didn't know the water park was shut down. Ihoope to see you there I"ll sent you an e-mail with cell # before I leave for NH
biggrin.gif

that sounds cool didnt there used to be a road kill cafe there a couple of years ago or close to there i think i know where your talking about

I have a correction the State liquor store is not in the KMart plaza. but very close its just past the Kmart plaza.
cry.gif

aktion035.gif
OK for all who would like to meet up I know Bike week in Laconia is coming up soon I havent got anyone with any objections so how about a meet at race day 6/15 at the track
the easiest place to meet is to the left of the ticket booths at noon that way all of the drinkers can make it . I think it would be great to meet up with everyone I have been chatting with I willhave my pager on you can get ahold of me that way 207-471-9393 and I will send out an email to all have emailed me at my personal email address race24x@aol.com I have a blue and silver 00 Busa lic plate GSXR-1 Hope to see you all there.......
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

I"ll be there riding 2000 blu/sil w/Jersey tags I'm leaving for NH next Fri6/7 hope to many of you guys there
biggrin.gif

Hey who is coming to bike wewk it is coming right up jet and I are getting together Sat at noon at the track all are invited Lets all go and have some fun you can email me race24x@aol.com for directions I have emailed a few to let them know what is going on .
biggrin.gif

Hey Race, just talke to my crew in NH we are planning to go to Weirs beach in Laconia on Fri the 7th I'll do a dry run of where to meet for Midnight run so you should get the directions this weekend.See you there.
biggrin.gif

Cool Guy I wish I was closer I would take a ride on in and check it out I may anyway See you fathers day weekend anyway

Joel Here in NH. I will be at Bike week Saturday the 15th. Going to pick up my new Hayabusa this Friday. Can not wait. Any other owners in the state looking to ride on weekend drop me an e-mail. joelking@attbi.com
biggrin.gif

Hey Joel, Congradulation,what part of NH do you live? we"ll be at the track in Louden at noon the day of the races
biggrin.gif

Laconia Bike week starts next week I will be there on the weekend of the 14th - 16th hope to see alot of you there I have 2000 Blue silver with Maine tag GSXR-1 We are trying to plan a meet at 12 noon on Sat at the track so if you all can come it would be great

Hey Guys, had a chance to meet Joelinnh and his crew at Wiers Beach in Laconia NH yesterday. He's the proud owner of a new BUSA 02 Blue/Black nice bike Joel.His partner had a 2000Blue/Silver busa nice bike .I hope to see you next week at the track on sat @ noon weather permitting .The forcast doesn't look good. It was nice to meet you .
biggrin.gif

Man I cant believe how bad the weather looks for Laconia this year I will still be there to meet you Jet I hope we can get a couple of good rides in I would still like to hook up for the midnight run into weirs beach with you guys what time at the Kmart parking lot do you get together

Race, What's up? You can meet us at the State liquor store btwn 11:30 to 11:45p on Fri NIght Im heading back to the Wiers now today will be the best weather of the wknd . You shouldn't have any trouble finding the liquor store . Just ask yuor heading toward Guilford.
ernaehrung004.gif

Back