Laconia bike week

OK I am headed for Laconaia in about an hour hope to see alot of you there the weather is supposed to suck but unless there is a downpour I will meet jet and his friends at 11:30 at the liquor store and Sat everyone at the track good luck to all be safe and have fun

hope to make it, however if the weather stays the same as it has been i most likely will not come.

Hey u guys - go stand in front of the live web cam and wave or moon or do a little busa dance...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
lachen011.gif

biggrin.gif

Rain or shine me and the crew are ridding to Louden now hope to beat the down pours but we'll keep it under 150 Ninja do come whats a little rain.See you there.
ernaehrung004.gif
lachen011.gif

Sorry guys,But,Saturday seems to be a washout with heavy rain,I did make it up last sunday and thursday morning thought.If the rain clears up tomorrow(sunday)I'll be coming up.This has been one of the worst weeks,weather wise, that I could remember! It really sucks! All I can say is In Laconia,when the sky is clear,theres lot of TITS, ASS, AND BEER!
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung019.gif

Sorry Jetset I was there all weekend but it was friggin pouring I would have liked to meet you we did go in to weirs one day(in a truck) and looked around got a couple of pics I will post . Again sorry to you all I really wanted to meet up for some real fun I would like to get together still we are looking at 2nd week in July for a trip to Canada maybe anyone interested ???????????

Lets try to get together New England riders when the weather gets better.

Race24x, i am heading up to maine June 25th area to CM Performance for some serious HP Mods. maybe we can get together for coffee or something. CM in Scarbourgh ME.

Hey that would be great let me know what time etc I am taking the kids camping this weekend but I could come down to Scarborough on that day talk to you later

Hey Race, I just got back to NJ.The weather SUCKED! ,but I didn't let it ruin my vacation . Its a shame we weren't able to hook up. I did meet joelinnh and billybusa my pleasure gentlemen. I was lucky enough to put 565 mi on my bike because I was there all week. 4 out of 10 days I rode. A New England meeting is not out of the question. How about this Ride for Kids The Pedeatric Brain Tumor Foundaton. Aug 18 2002 in New England. I dont have the location yet but I'll Check on it I plan to attend. www.ride4kids.org and theres one in Harriman State Park lots of twisties.
aktion033.gif

Back