Kilrbusa?

DenisTheMenace

Registered
Does anybody know how to get a hold of this guy?

Im trying to buy a swing arm off of him, we talked got everything settled all thats left is paypal address and to send the money...

I have his number but he told me he broke his phone and has a cheap phone hes using but this isnt helping!

I don't know the guy, so I don't mean to say anything good or bad about him either way. BUT I wouldn't be so eager to make a high-dollar transaction with someone who's not giving good communication.

Hopefully you'll get it worked out soon.

I don't know the guy, so I don't mean to say anything good or bad about him either way. BUT I wouldn't be so eager to make a high-dollar transaction with someone who's not giving good communication.

Hopefully you'll get it worked out soon.

^^This^^

Well this went over my bald head.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Dennis--dont let the peanut gallery let you miss out on a opportunity. My life doesnt revolve around this internet thing, and of course i respect and have consideration for fellow busa members...this is why i do my best to help people when i can no questions asked. you will be happy w your arm once UPS delivers it. sorry for the delay or confusion...no worries.

I dont know what the joke was or what all the **** smoking emicons are...nor do i care but i hope it wasnt towards me.

peace out guys!

Back