Ebay issue ( little odd )

You got LUCKY,paypal will usually only cover you when sent to address in paypal not some extra email address......

I think the fact that Ebay was the one that sent me the address to ship it too is what helped me out.

I beleive Ebay and Paypal are all the same company.

I think the fact that Ebay was the one that sent me the address to ship it too is what helped me out.

I beleive Ebay and Paypal are all the same company.

Hold the damn phone

I log onto my Paypal account last night to find that they reversed there decision and sent him the money.

I called and spoke to them this morning and they said it was because it was delivered to the wrong address, ( DUH ) It was the address I was given and sent them the 2 emails showing it. Now I have to wait and see what is going to happen now. :banghead:

Hold the damn phone

I log onto my Paypal account last night to find that they reversed there decision and sent him the money.

I called and spoke to them this morning and they said it was because it was delivered to the wrong address, ( DUH ) It was the address I was given and sent them the 2 emails showing it. Now I have to wait and see what is going to happen now. :banghead:

WoW, I find out more of the story~!!~

As others said, they might have the issue since it was not a confirmed address...but still, he told you specifically not to ship to that address...

I would be extremely curious to know if he has been doing this to other people~?~ Would think Paypal would catch on if he has been though

Last edited:
Post up his info, I am sure he is local to someone that would be plenty happy to go have a chat. Scammers :banghead: Hopefully this isn't an expensive lesson never ship to an address that is not listed on the account it doesn't matter who it is going to the company I work for took huge losses last year with just that same thing happening.

If its been under 45 days contact your credit card company to fight it out with paypal.

Yeah, it is not hard to update your paypal address and as a responsible seller I only shipped to the confirm address. It helps cut back on fraud using that policy.

Are the two different addresses in different states? If that's the case I would be high suspicious of this guy.

+1 I wish everyone would only ship to paypal address could reduce fraud quite a bit:thumbsup:

Back