Kicked azz Last night !

bigstew22

Registered
After a little bit of this and that I  finally  put my sexy orange lady  to  the test last night .  I have been catching hell from a few members in my club for a while . Well we had a meeting yesterday and after the meeting everyone wanted a pice of Big Stew. We jumped on the open road and a 2007 1k with tons of mods wanted me first.

I let him get a quick hit and Oh my dam, My orange lady  told me to kick back and she will go get um and that she did . I pulled him 3 times in a row and after that I got my respect back. Then a black zx-14 slammed with mods came in line next . We both hit at the same time and there she went again , power band was so sweet and smooth as I shifted to 3rd and 4th and 5th  and ran off from him twice . I need you to understand I am 6ft 4 and close to around 275 (solid). Those two guys are much smaller than me and they have serious  high performance bikes.

No body else wanted any of me after that and I sent them home to do more testing and tuning. I am a firm believer in the velocity short stacks , they made the difference on that open road no doubt along with the yosh full 4-1 r-77. I do not have a power commander and dam she is screaming as if I dont need one  . Needless to say I was smiling all the way home last night and giving high fives to the wife when I came in the door . I will be adding the pipercross filter this week as well a little re-gearing .

Stay prayed up......

God bless  !

good deal man, be safe out there, i would deffinatly pc it though esp if your going to put the airfilter in it

Nice, very nice man...
bowdown.gif

Then a black zx-14 slammed with mods came in line next . We both hit at the same time and there she went again , power band was so sweet and smooth as I shifted to 3rd and 4th and 5th  and ran off from him twice . I need you to understand I am 6ft 4 and close to around 275 (solid). Those two guys are much smaller than me and they have serious  high performance bike
God bless  !
GOOD JOB BRO, just curious though, how did you guys race, 1/4 mile or roll on? if from roll on what gear/mph to what mph? how many bikes did you get him by? what mods done to his bike & what year 08? PLEASE.......more details on the 14 race, THX
drools.gif

if the guy on the 14 has a full pipe, not a Muzzle and weighs a lot less than you and you pulled him? he cant ride. you are 275# what was he?

wee

Then a black zx-14 slammed with mods came in line next . We both hit at the same time and there she went again , power band was so sweet and smooth as I shifted to 3rd and 4th and 5th  and ran off from him twice . I need you to understand I am 6ft 4 and close to around 275 (solid). Those two guys are much smaller than me and they have serious  high performance bike
God bless  !
GOOD JOB BRO, just curious though, how did you guys race, 1/4 mile or roll on? if from roll on what gear/mph to what mph? how many bikes did you get him by? what mods done to his bike & what year 08? PLEASE.......more details on the 14 race, THX
drools.gif
DETAILS, DETAILS PLEASE?
lurk.gif
ukliam3.gif

I did a roll on with a 07 ZX14 last week, this is how it went down. We were all at a weekly bike night and I left first. I was cruising on the hwy when he and his wife blew passed me ( she rides a Triumph}. I decide I would roll with them for awhile and caught up. After awile he started blippin his throttle and looking at me menacingly, he did this for awhile but I never aknowledged I wanted to race. He finally goes WOT and starts to pull away, I drop from 5th to 4th and go WOT too. To my own surprise I actually caught him and had to go around him because he had occupied my lane.

I don't know what gear he was rolling in but it did not seem like he let off before I passed him, it seemed like he was really trying to stay ahead. As we went our seperate ways he pointed to the Busa and gave a thumbs up. I know it is all about the rider but it felt cool to pull him in and pass him!!

I did a roll on with a 07 ZX14 last week, this is how it went down. We were all at a weekly bike night and I left first. I was cruising on the hwy when he and his wife blew passed me ( she rides a Triumph}. I decide I would roll with them for awhile and caught up. After awile he started blippin his throttle and looking at me menacingly, he did this for awhile but I never aknowledged I wanted to race. He finally goes WOT and starts to pull away, I drop from 5th to 4th and go WOT too. To my own surprise I actually caught him and had to go around him because he had occupied my lane.

I don't know what gear he was rolling in but it did not seem like he let off before I passed him, it seemed like he was really trying to stay ahead. As we went our seperate ways he pointed to the Busa and gave a thumbs up. I know it is all about the rider but it felt cool to pull him in and pass him!!
AWSOME MAN
thumb_up.gif
well he asked for it, and you gave it to him
spank.gif
laugh.gif

God bless  !
drools.gif
We did roll on's on a open highway and hit it on the 3rd horn beep . We both launched from second , I am not sure what RPM I was at , I easily pulled the 1k by a bike or so on the first two races . When I noticed he was not going to reel me in I got out of it and reset the race.

The guy on the yellow 07 1k weighs about 230, full leo vince system, geared, air filter and other mods. The guy on the 14 has it slammed, fully muzzy, electric air shifter,other small mods. He weighs about 240 or so . The two races between me and him was much closer both times. I hit first and it was all over. I gave him the hit second and beat him on every shift and when I got to him I pulled away .

I will post some pics of the two bikes later this weekend when we have another meeting . I am in no way trying to boast or brag just stating how impressed I am with this bike compared to my 2001 busa . It is a true beast as is with no serious mods. I do know that I must get a p/c if I plan on getting the pipercross filter . I know I have said it before but I love the full r-77 with the baffle removed !!

Funny ... I to had a roll on race with a 08 Busa last Sat night .. We raced 3 times from 60 MPH and started Second gear ... His 08 Busa is Piped p/c tuned and has one down in the front ..My zx14 is one down piped and tuned ..

I let him have the hit every race and drove by him with ease each time .. I would put 4 or 5 bikes on him and let off around a 175 mph .....I'm not saying the 08 busa is slower but i know for a fact the busa rider can't ride ...I also raced a two 07 gixxers and one 07 zx10 and all were easy kills ..
lurk.gif
beerchug.gif
Roll on racing proves nothing about the bikes but it sure does tell you alot about the riders ..

Roll on racing proves nothing about the bikes but it sure does tell you alot about the riders ..
HUH?!?..........WHAT?............ I totally disagree with that!!! HOW CAN YOU MAKE THAT STATEMENT? ROLL-ON'S ARE THE TRUEST TEST OF THE BIKES HP! Any monkey can ride a bike thats in 2-3 gear and hammer the throttle and shift gears!!!!! So how is this not tell anything about the bike's hp / performance?

Back