White Busa's Rule

I am a fan of the White, but the blue stripes have to go. I would also like to see one with the gold wheels. Anybody have a pic of this?

( FOR PIC WITH ALL THE SLOWEST COLOR BIKES)>>>>>>>>>>>YOUR RIGHT!!....:rofl:I would SO rather hang out with three or four random dudes, With matching Busa's, then to "stealthly" seduce some girls with a color that screams "style",and at the same time demands respect... "TWINKIE BUSA CLUB"! You know! And for those of you that didn't wake up in time for the news......Black is the FASTEST COLOR, its hard too be the FASTEST color, when all you wanna do is FOLLOW other colors, orange boy...
:rofl::rofl: :laugh:

100_0308.jpg (70.4 KB)

we had to put our orange busa's on each side of this white one to guard it from all the ladys that wanted to sit on it.:laugh::laugh:

100_0308.jpg

they only dig white busa's after 3 beers remember orange busa's rule and she already had 3 beers and was telling her girls friends how cool your orange busa;s looked :rulez: :laugh:

:whistle:update of last post my buddie just scored a white busa so we went for a ride later that night his wife asked me if i was willing to pay for her husbands new paint job i asked her why she said her hubbie said that i went so fast by him that the paint fell off now thats funny :laugh::laugh::laugh: but hers is the truth orange busa's do rule :whistle: we went back the other day to sweep up the paint chips to see if the dealer would cover it under warranty and paint it orange so it won't happen again

Last edited:
Back