White Busa's Rule

Candy Sonoma Red all the way!!

Nice looking bike ! Heres mine with shorties !

hedman10.jpg

The only white busa that rules is one that has changed the color to orange and it still will be a wanna-be orange the fastest busa out there :rulez:

You're lucky it wasn't orange and black, cause they woulda wanted the Busa instead of you. :rofl:

Ain't nothing wrong with having a little honey on the side, it's just eaiser to do it with a white busa......White Busa's rule, you all know this......:thumbsup:
How many of you White Busa riders have a ( spare tire ) on the side ?? :rofl: Bet you cant keep em cause your bikes not black.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is ALL I Need to Say............

( FOR PIC WITH ALL THE SLOWEST COLOR BIKES)>>>>>>>>>>>YOUR RIGHT!!....:rofl:I would SO rather hang out with three or four random dudes, With matching Busa's, then to "stealthly" seduce some girls with a color that screams "style",and at the same time demands respect... "TWINKIE BUSA CLUB"! You know! And for those of you that didn't wake up in time for the news......Black is the FASTEST COLOR, its hard too be the FASTEST color, when all you wanna do is FOLLOW other colors, orange boy...

Last edited:
Back