White Busa with black wheels ? Help

i WOULD PREFER WHITE OR BLUE WHEELS on a k9 white... I likes the black wheels on a k8 white better!

I am not sure if you could anodize the exhaust or not, i think it would have to be powder coated to keep it from burning off.

I thought the opposite . I thought the powder coat would not hold up to the heat ? Is there a special powder coat for hi temps ? Would you have to
open muffler up and unpack it ?

Dymag 5 spoke CFs and powdercoat all to match frame (pegs,pegsets, shifter, brake pedal and muffler) That would be unique ?! :whistle:???

I feel like Wayne in Wayne's world. 'Oh yes one day I will own you'

I thought the opposite . I thought the powder coat would not hold up to the heat ? Is there a special powder coat for hi temps ? Would you have to
open muffler up and unpack it ?

Dymag 5 spoke CFs and powdercoat all to match frame (pegs,pegsets, shifter, brake pedal and muffler) That would be unique ?! :whistle:???

I feel like Wayne in Wayne's world. 'Oh yes one day I will own you'

POWDERCOAT WILL NOT HOLD UP TO THE EXHAUST HEAT, trust me I know!

I got one better. Blue chrome wheels. Now THAT would look badass on an 09' white.

Yes that is what I figured. Some sort of coating made to hold up.
You could black chrome it ! A friend of mine did that to the wheels on his car.
They look like liquid oil ! Really unique. The exhaust will be the last of my worries.
I am just putting together a plan now. This way I can mentally have it all set. First I am gonna get the wheels, then powdercoat the rest to match frame. If after I have accomplished these I may just do a Brock's alien head thingamajigger ~ in black.

For now I am just trying to figure out which toys I am gonna sell to pay for the others !
Anybody interested in things that go 'bang' send me a pm. :beerchug:

Me thinks Gunbroker will shortly have a few of my goodies listed !

maybe some of those dymag carbon wheels, some carbon inners, and a carbon hugger and front fender would be a nice little setup on an all white busa. white and raw carbon seems to go well together.

my gen1 white and blacked out

100_0415.jpg

100_0416.jpg

100_0415.jpg

100_0416.jpg

Does anybody know if anyone makes black colored carbon fiber wheels? I'm seeing more and more carbon fiber helmets and parts available in different colors now. But I can't find black cf wheels. I'de hate to drop $4k and then find em soon after. HELP!

My 08 has 09 body work with the 08 black wheels. I am thinking about having the wheels powder coated white to help show off the forks and brakes better.

022.jpg

Back