White Busa's Rule

det45

Registered
Ok here's proof that the white Busa's rules. Last night I went to a party on my white busa. At the party there were three lovely ladies checking out my bike. Of course I had to greet them and got a phone number from one of them. She wants to go riding tonight! I rest my case my good busa brothers, CHICKS DIG WHITE BUSA'S! :thumbsup:

Psssssssssst

If it were Sonoma Candy Red

You would have gotten 3 Phone numbers :laugh:

All other color Busa's are jealous because they know the white busa is #1:laugh: Also the fastest :whistle:

The '05 Red/Black is THE fastest color! And the biggest hit with da chicks!

congrats on the phone number! Pass it around when you're done.:laugh:

If it were blue they would have all been naked standing around your bike begging for pics and what not...:whistle:

Ok here's proof that the white Busa's rules. Last night I went to a party on my white busa. At the party there were three lovely ladies checking out my bike. Of course I had to greet them and got a phone number from one of them. She wants to go riding tonight! I rest my case my good busa brothers, CHICKS DIG WHITE BUSA'S! :thumbsup:

Yup...a lot of girls own white bikes :whistle: I'm just sayin !

Relax...just a J/K

uh-oh.... another fastest color argument has broken out :laugh:

The choice is EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08_apr_shoot_busa_zx14_15.jpg

Ain't nothing wrong with having a little honey on the side, it's just eaiser to do it with a white busa......White Busa's rule, you all know this......:thumbsup:

Back