White Busa's Rule

As this post is about White Busa's I think it's imperative that we repost these pics. Gorgeous Busa and amazing clear rims.

big_lrg_hayabusa_5.jpg

clear wheel custom white green new hayabusa 2008.jpg

I cant believe this is even a topic of discussion. Black is scientifically the fastest busa. Black is not even a color it is the absence of all colour. It absorbes all light. It is the trademark for evil and sinister things. Our hayabusas are so fast color cannot even attach itself to our black bikes....How else do you think i lost all of my stickers.:moon:

I cant believe this is even a topic of discussion. Black is scientifically the fastest busa. Black is not even a color it is the absence of all colour. It absorbes all light. It is the trademark for evil and sinister things. Our hayabusas are so fast color cannot even attach itself to our black bikes....How else do you think i lost all of my stickers.:moon:

Exactly, Black Busa's ride soo fast that once they reach Top Busa Speed paint peels off and their true color shines! Once in FLIGHT you are WHITE! :laugh:

CHICKS DIG WHITE BUSA'S :thumbsup: You all know this! :laugh: Orange and Black Busa's are for halloween....:whistle: All other colors are, well.....other colors....:beerchug:

Back