keep my sweeeeet 04 or get an 08

The real question is why do you want an 08?  Lets hear what you have to say...  Tough call to make...
I do want an 08 badly and if i had the wood i would love to keep both .. i know i will love the new bike i just hope i love it enough to forget about my 04 anyway im still thinkin on it i have another 24 hours to make up my mind the offer the buyer made is good til then on ebay one more nights sleep on it .

i did call the stealership the price out the door is up too 11800 since my last talk with him so i will need another $2300

ill keep youall posted

That bike is badass! Keep it. And go buy a 2009 when you get some more cheddar in your pocket.

If that bike is paid off, keep it. Hell, if its not paid off, keep it. That's hot!

What are you scared of ? If you want a new bike then get it. Just think you will be spending a lot of money on mods again.
thumb_up.gif

I have my 02 on ebay right now,I want an 09' I say do it bro..
great looking bike you had to put it up on ebay this week you giving me a run for my money!!
hahaha

I got it listed with a HIGH buy it now price,I want a new bike but i really dont want to sell this one,my wife doesnt want me to sell it,Ive done all the work to it and she thinks im just gonna start over
sadnews.gif
if I get an offer i cant refuse then ill let it go..i own it so i waas toying with getting a loan and just buying a new one...you only live once,,,goodluck with whatever dicision you make,sure you'll be happy with either one

What are you scared of ? If you want a new bike then get it. Just think you will be spending a lot of money on mods again.  
thumb_up.gif
+1

Get the '08, spend more money on mods, insurance, sales tax, etc. Mo Money.

Why not keep the '04, (low miles?), save money, buy the '10 instead?

You have a a great looking bike!

thumb_up.gif
+1

why buy a 10'...the 09 will be the annaversary addition...10yrs...right?

thumb_up.gif
+1

why buy a 10'...the 09 will be the annaversary addition...10yrs...right?
I don't know if they'll do a 10-year anniversary for the 'busa or wait and do an anniversary edition for all their models in 2013...50 years in the US...

That'll be a huge celebration. I think that's when I'll get my next one...

Well guys thanks for all your thoughts
I made up my mind to sell it i was going to take the $9500 offer i woke up checked my mail and had one saying that the offer was retracted guy said he could not contact seller theres still 8 hours left on my sale we will see maybe someone will buy it now for $11000

thanks again

Back