Kawasaki.

The Busa is comfortable for skinny people. But us heavier guys appreciate the shorter reach to the grips. If I were looking for a liter equivalent I would consider the RC8 or new Apprillia? Can't never spell that name. But my all time favorite is a Ducati 999 parts unlimited race replica.

its a nice bike but the busa is a proven reliable bike with a ton of mod parts that you can't get (yet) with the 14

the 14 is awesome. there is no denying that. but, if one wants to make serious power with forced induction (Turbo or Blower) then the Busa is in a class all by itself. that is a fact!

personally, i'm glad Suzuki made the Gen 1 so far ahead of anything the competition was producing and then basically left it alone for so long...that means there are tons of interchangeable parts out there ensuring that i'll be able to find what i need...plus, companies are much more likely to spend time and money developing aftermarket parts for a bike with that much of a market versus something that has to be re-tooled every other year...just my $.02, hope that Lucy and i see you on the road for years to come :beerchug:

Back