Kawasaki.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
ZX14!!! Better we talk about another brands NEW bike than the same old stuff Suzuki keeps putting out. How many times do you want to hear about new colors and higher prices for the same bike that was almost $2K less 3 years ago?

GM, I am digging that NEW 14. Competition is good. I would love to see one in person.

If Kawasaki has to build a higher HP bike to wake Suzuki up, so be it.

If we're not going to talk about the 'Busa, can we at least talk about something that's pretty?

main-f3.jpg

Mmmm... MV Agusta. :bowdown:

MV and Ducati are works of art.

Was it 2009 or 2010 that Suzuki didn't introduce any new Hayabusas in the US? Given that they were in dire straits (and still aren't out of the woods), be thankful they're still producing bikes.

MV and Ducati are works of art.

Was it 2009 or 2010 that Suzuki didn't introduce any new Hayabusas in the US? Given that they were in dire straits (and still aren't out of the woods), be thankful they're still producing bikes.

2010, I think. Luckily we still go them in Canada that year... whether or not any sold, I have no idea! :whistle:

do you really think any company is going to put out a new product every year? dont count on it.

i rather spend 5k on a gen 1 busa spend 4k on it and spank every new bike out there. still have less $$ in it than a new bike. but hey, thats just me.

you know what your new bike is gonna be next year? last years OLD model.

do you really think any company is going to put out a new product every year? dont count on it.

i rather spend 5k on a gen 1 busa spend 4k on it and spank every new bike out there. still have less $$ in it than a new bike. but hey, thats just me.

you know what your new bike is gonna be next year? last years OLD model.

Yeah same here. Although I do intend on doing an ABS mod when possible. I look forward to the days when we get to do ABS mods :thumbsup:

The zx14 looks good but cannot beat the busa for me personally. I almost bought one in 08 but what made me go for the busa was that it fit me like a glove even at 6'4". I felt one with the bike. On the zx14, I was just sitting on top. Maybe I would have a different opinion if I actually rode one and I'm sure its comfy and all with the more relaxed ergos but no thanks.

I'd buy one on comfort alone!

I sat on the new ZX14 and I think that it is more comfortable than the Busa, stock vs. stock.
However it's nowhere near as comfortable as my gen2 with Speigler bars, Vortex rearsets, and aftermarket seats...all of which added to what I paid for my new 08 gen2 still costs much less than the ZX14.:beerchug:

put down the kool-aid andwake up and smell the coffee.

Love my busa better (to me) but....

Kawasaki is a progessive and aggressive company that
go to lengths to improve their product CONTINUOUSLY regardless
of where it ranks on the totem pole (#1 or not), they do not sit on
their collective butts. They pole their customers and improve.

Suzuki can't get their heads out of their collective butts much less
stumble off of it. Holding out for a Gen III...Bahahahaa. Took a decade to
get a warmed over gen 1.5.

The new 14 is NOTHING to sneeze at or take lightly. Can't wait to ride one
probably march in Daytona if the new 2012s make the demo roster.

For the price of a new zx14 you can buy a 08-09 gen2 and put 4k into it and have a 1441. Not only will it be faster but it will look better. Just saying.

Back