Kawasaki zx-14 world's fastest bike???

NOSE PICKER.  I hate that screen name.

I think I'll ban him just because of that.  
grim.gif
jump9.gif

Another one bites the dust

so many haters..... so little time......

who's got the penis envy?

They're just enjoying the fact that they FINALLY have something to brag about after all these years.
laugh.gif

It must hurt so bad being overlooked and being in someone's shadow for so long, eh? Penis envy?
ices_rofl.gif
I guess it's not true that you actually need to HAVE one first before you start to envy.

Tools...

i think ugly hurts...dont care if faster, slower, can whip up a steak...i bought because of the looks and the history and been a gsxr lover for years

I barely have enough time to post on this board...

I guess people that have the time to go to other boards for no other reason that to start shid with people they dont even know probably has no life, no gf nothing worthwhile to do.

Actually kinds of feel sorry for those losers.... lol

oh well...

Next troll please
biggrin.gif

I barely have enough time to post on this board...

I guess people that have the time to go to other boards for no other reason that to start shid with people they dont even know probably has no life, no gf nothing worthwhile to do.

Actually kinds of feel sorry for those losers.... lol

oh well...  

Next troll please
biggrin.gif
+1

Nose Picker, Asss picker, fish eater, Bone smuggler, whatever. Go back to the Gay board you came from...
But come back once in a while to give us another laugh...
Like a ZX14 is really faster...Right...
My Busa is Stock, the motor has never been been opened up...Still as fresh as the day I bought it...Just the exhaust and a PC... I am waiting for the first ZX14 to show up and see what it can do...So far, I'm unimpressed...

David

Susan,
I read your article about the new ZX14 and I have to say it is a little one sided and not completely accurate. The worlds fastest production motorcycle is still the 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa. It was reckognized before the speed restriction by Guiness book of world records for doing (not 100% sure but 95%) 198 MPH bone stock out of the box. I do not claim to know how fast the ZX14 will go but stock with the limiter it cant beat it. You may want to keep in mind that the Busa was only faster because of Aerodynamics and not power alone. Also in the HP readings I noticed you used the ZX14's crank horsepower and the Hayabusa's rear wheel HP. I would recommend using the same reading so as not to skew the readers perception. The ZX14 from what I have seen on one of there sites was approx 160 RWHP and the Busa is about 153 RWHP give or take a few either way. As a Hayabusa owner it is tough to read some of the things you have printed about our beloved bike and not be offended. It would be nice to see some sort of actual side by side comparison of the two to get a better grip on what the differences would be.

susan.carpenter@latimes.com

Wow I got a reply already not much meat to it but atleast she read what I had to say.

hi ronald. your points are well taken. thank you...
sue

here was my favorite line in the article..

"few riders will actually saddle up and take the ZX-14 from 0 to 180 mph in 10 seconds,..."

0-180 in 10 seconds?
rock.gif
wtf!!!
laugh.gif
Probably not TOO far off... I mean it's off but you figure a stock Busa will do the 1/4 in 9.88 @ 150 or so... So if you really do have ALOT more HP it's not completely outta the realm of possibility...

I wouldn't think so anyway... 170 is more likely...

Busa is King-end of story---
How can you say that when all the mags and related ZX14 articles say the Busa is no longer the "king"?
I love my busa as much as you love yours, but proofs in the puddin' I'm afraid, the Busa no longer has bragging rights as being the fastest production MC on the planet, stock for stock comparisons.

Busa is still and until someone breaks the gentlemans agreement will always be the fastest. The 2000 had no limiter in early production years. The ZX12 had more HP than the Busa but Aerodynamics hurt it. Until somone derestricts a 14 and we see what it can do out on the road we will never know. Facts are facts it is quicker to its top speed than a stock Busa but they go about the same top speed depending on model and how quick the rev limiter speed limiter work.

Back