Kawasaki H2 OEM Supercharged

I wouldn't trust that website... saying someone on the forum got access to the specs.. especially when I read about single sided swingarm - just something doesn't seem right. On top of that, this webpage has tons of advertisements - this tells the real story why they want to attract people there with hints, speculations, etc.

how much is the race version gonna be? $40k? I'm not sayn it aint kool cause it is but wen u start pricing out a MC like its a used Corvette ZO6 it makes me LOL. shud be interesting tho....

I actually welcome the new bikes makn big power cause those buying those bikes will simply feel they have the baddest bike on the road. they probably will till they run up against a Turbo Busa....:poke: nothn like watchn a butthurt guy thinkn he has the fastest bike out there gettn beat by bus lengths.

1000cc supercharge inline 4 putting out 222hp with A RACE VERSION with 307hp

Kawasaki Ninja H2 engine specifications leaked | Motoroids.com

This thing is gonna be a bad ass BeemerBeater. The Germans came in a few years ago and took over.
The Japs ever since have been plotting. I don't see them taking this long to release something that isn't sinply jaw dropping and kicking the ass of all others.

I wouldn't trust that website... saying someone on the forum got access to the specs.. especially when I read about single sided swingarm - just something doesn't seem right. On top of that, this webpage has tons of advertisements - this tells the real story why they want to attract people there with hints, speculations, etc.

How bout a YouTube teaser from Kawi?

Moohahahahaha
BaaaaaaDazzzzz

Bad weld on exhaust, hoses running close to a red hot pipe and a water leak. Sure looks like a Kawasaki. :whistle:

It's an engine test. Most likely engine is mounted in something else other than a bike frame for testing. So the hoses close won't be there on production bike. Could also be a test header?
It's coming, only a few days left.

It's an engine test. Most likely engine is mounted in something else other than a bike frame for testing. So the hoses close won't be there on production bike. Could also be a test header?
It's coming, only a few days left.

C'mon, gotta have a bit of humor some times.???

BTW, away from automotive for many years, but way back if we did sloppy work like that on the shop test bench, those Germans would kick our butt. If we dared post sloppy Mercedes work in a public video, definitely big trouble awaits from the boss.

:lala: 998cc! tell me it aint so! why?? why would they not go with a 1500cc supercharged monster? did they intend to build a bike in a class by itself? and the track only thing :puke:

looks like the turbo busa will remain king. :bowdown:

The mods should combine all these threads into 1....:laugh:

Too many threads about the same thing! I'm sure after it drops there's gonna be 20 threads :banghead:

Have we now became the official H2 Org ???

Who knew all it took was a jap bike with euro styling and a blower to stir the entire motorcycle world into a frenzy :whistle:

H2 in blue

image-28215212.jpg

Kawasaki is lighting up the internet with blatant hints about an all-new superbike that will be revealed to the world September 30 at the Intermot show in Cologne, Germany. Better yet, this new Ninja H2 appears to be supercharged.

I'm curious wat class this will run in? no competitive class has forced induction unless ur drag racing and this aint no drag bike.

I'm curious wat class this will run in? no competitive class has forced induction unless ur drag racing and this aint no drag bike.

I had the same question. Maybe they want to be in a league of their own? Maybe create a new class?

Back