Kawasaki H2 OEM Supercharged

I ran across that today too. Will be interesting to see what the specs of the final product are, and of course what the price tag is.

I hope it brings something leading edge to the table and starts another performance war among manufacturers but I won't hold my breath.

If it's a 750cc like the original then it probably will perform just below the 1k class. If it does perform better than the ZX10 or 14 wouldn't they be shooting themselves in the foot? ???

Uh oh.... would suck if the Gen III finally gets here and it's DOA :banghead:

:rofl: yeah the Gen3 will arrive but everybody will be complaining cause it doesn't have a super charger like the Cowi's do... doesn't have L.E.D. cupholders like this bike or that bike :laugh:

They could put a bell helicopter turbine on a Cowaski 4 all I care I still ain't buying 1!! :rofl:

The article in the first link states:

"This patent drawing of a supercharged engine powering a supersport-style motorcycle was submitted by persons known to work at Kawasaki back in 2013. The motorcycle depicted largely resembles the company's ZX-14R supersport bike."

But who knows...

As a motorcycle enthusiast and not a "Fanboy" I can't wait to see what this Fall brings.

Bring on the new bikes!

A 750 that can put out 220 Hp would be awesome. Could tip the scales at 430-450ish in street guise. Man that would be a bullet.

What I've heard (from a pretty reliable source) is that it's a 1000 cc supercharged bike that puts out 307 horsepower.
Time will tell.

its only a matter of time before blowers and turbos will be standard on bikes just like they are on sleds and jet skis

That 307 number wouldnt be a stretch to do but I just dont think any manufacturer would release that. Prob make you sign a waver to release them from any liability while the consumer tests the speeds on public roads.

That 307 number wouldnt be a stretch to do but I just dont think any manufacturer would release that. Prob make you sign a waver to release them from any liability while the consumer tests the speeds on public roads.

Does it really matter anyway once you reach Busa or 14 power levels?

it will be a 300hp supercharged 1400. they are just going to pull the jetski engine, tune it, stick it in a bike, and kaboom. new king of hp.
too bad it's gonna cost $23,000!

i'll just turbo my gen 1 and still win, iffin I wanna. :beerchug:

Back