Kawasaki H2 OEM Supercharged

250 hp :clap:............"Listed" :whistle:................At the crank :cookoo: :lala:...................for $30k :tantrum: :banghead:

I dont know how pissed they would really be. Once you have fi its a lot easier to get higher numbers then an n/a application.

Not that its the same but fi cars respond much better to exhaust work then the na counterparts. Cars will easily see 30-40+ at the wheels. So I could imagine a h2 with cats and lower flow mufflers picking up decent nunbers once installing an aftermarket exhaust and tune.

Yep. Good catch! I could even change the script right in Chrome using Tools->Developer Tools and editing the script right there. The screen adjusts right away.

Some people have nothing better to do than start rumors... :poke:

Let me start my own rumor... I just went to Kawasaki's private website for their R&D team only, and here's what I captured. Look carefully at HP numbers - just mind blowing. LOL

BTW, as mysql correctly pointed out, there are no prices... Oh, and the word 'Prices' you see instead of 'Tyres' is my typo as I was playing with HTML text... not to mention tire sizes, LOL

H2R_600hp_partial_screen.jpg

I dont know how pissed they would really be. Once you have fi its a lot easier to get higher numbers then an n/a application.

True but the bike isn't intercooled so there is only so much they can do with pump gas without running race gas..

Not that its the same but fi cars respond much better to exhaust work then the na counterparts. Cars will easily see 30-40+ at the wheels. So I could imagine a h2 with cats and lower flow mufflers picking up decent nunbers once installing an aftermarket exhaust and tune.

It will pick up some but again, they are limited on fuel. Not to mention it's an all new model so they'll have to sort out fuel pumps, injectors, intercooler, etc.. If people aren't careful you are going to see a lot of melted or blown up bikes in the process.. At rumored $25-30k for the base and $60k+ for the race model, it's going to take some money to sort everything out like other platforms have been doing for over a decade now... :beerchug:

Yeap forgot about that charged cooler factor. Either way ill still be excited to see what people do to them and how they perform.

The local dealer got in a H2, nice looking bike except for the exhaust. It covers up the single sided swing arm looks hideous.

damn. these things are gonna be nasty. glad i went big bore, i may still get walked.

lookn forward to watching one disappear in my rear view mirror before I start making any real boost......:poke:

Back