Just need some extra help

Chelle im gonna PM you my number too, Im not as close as Ben but if you need me say the word and ill take off from work right this minute and head down....

Anything you need, you ask, and you have it..

(((hugs))) Sending up extra prayers for your Dad, you, the doctors and anyone else involved in his full recovery!!! I wont speak anything less.

Will be thinking of you and yours... Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Prayers sent for you and your family. If I were you, I would take the cage because your mind will be focused more on your dad than riding but whatever you decide just be safe..

Thanks everyone...you guys and gals have NO IDEA what you've meant to me over the years. My oRg family has gotten me through so many things in my life, but this is by far the toughest and I fear it's going to be a true test of strength. I don't know that I have it. I barely slept last night, knowing that at 1 a.m. he was starting treatments, likely not getting any rest, risking so many ill effects...

Oh well...as for riding to UVA - walked outside today and saw that my rear tire is flat, so I guess my one ride last Sunday is it for me for now. I swear, there are times when my life feels like a tragic comedy. I didn't fall to pieces, I honestly laughed as I got in Omar's truck and wondered WTF I did today to wake up to that...there are worse things, but damn, give me a break :banghead:

Thanks again everyone :love:

prayers sent for both of you VaBs! i'm here for you if there is anything else i can do!!

VA, I think that flat tire was probably an angel looking out for you. I am glad you are taking the cage today. I can't imagine being tired, worried about your Dad and trying to concentrate on riding let alone driving. You be careful.

VA, I think that flat tire was probably an angel looking out for you. I am glad you are taking the cage today. I can't imagine being tired, worried about your Dad and trying to concentrate on riding let alone driving. You be careful.

Well one prayer answered for your safe keeping. Sorry. Prayers sent for all of you and for your Dad's complete recovery.

Well one prayer answered for your safe keeping. Sorry. Prayers sent for all of you and for your Dad's complete recovery.

Yeah, you're probably right...don't know if I would have ridden, but I do want to ride to work. I did go on a long ride alone Sunday; just needed some time to clear my mind, do something for myself. I had a great ride. Thanks for the concern Robert. Caesar's parked for a bit, so don't worry.

Hugs...

Got a text msg from Dad this morning saying "So far all OK", so that helps me through today *sigh* I told him to get rest while he can...

hey, hang in there girl, sending some good vibes your way and for your dad and his complete recovery...keep your chin up:thumbsup:

Hang in there Michelle. Stay positive in his presence it will help his healing process and recovery if he can be helped.

All I know is, as a father of a daughter, all I could think about would be "I just hope my baby girl doesn't hurt over this too much"....lean on us if you need to.

Best of luck to you both.

Hang in there Michelle. Stay positive in his presence it will help his healing process and recovery if he can be helped.

All I know is, as a father of a daughter, all I could think about would be "I just hope my baby girl doesn't hurt over this too much"....lean on us if you need to.

Best of luck to you both.

I'm trying...been doing that for 2 years now, but yesterday, when I was saying my goodbyes, I lost it and for the first time, he saw that. I've held it together for so long, but this, this is kind of *it* and if this doesn't work, well...I can't think about that...

As for how he feels...he's able to tell everyone but me what's going on, and I know it's because I'm the hardest one to talk to, the last one he can tell because I'm the toughest one to tell. He and I are just alike, hell, we have the same damn birthdays. We think alike, we react to situations alike...I know how he's feeling and he knows how I take it all and hold it close...so yeah, you nailed it...I'm trying to be strong and he's trying to not make me worry. I just want this to work and for him to be cancer free. There's still so much life left to live.

On a positive note, he's got a new puppy on the way. My sister and I bought him a Basset Hound for his birthday; get to pick up the little guy in a couple of weeks. My Dad is so excited; he's very focused on getting the pup, so that's been very helpful. :please:

Back