help turbo install need some extra cash?

pwall97

Banned
am looking to install a stage 1 turbo system in my 07 busa i need help here guys..am looking to do it my self to save money and later take it to a dyno shop to fine tune it if thats what u have to do..am looking for someone to run me from begging to end install of a turbo system...i will gladly pay for your time by paypal or send u some busa parts as i have many or if u need something made from a machine shop i can get that done as my friend owns one..video's,explaine or what ever way we can do this.. from begging to end anyone can help???please thank you...i will give u my email and phone number and we can get this done.....

Where are u located? I am sure that everyeone here would be willing to offer u advice during your install. I am assuming you want someone physicly around to lend help though? Good luck to you. I am hoping to get my kit next week. I hate waiting on delivery!!! I wanted it 3 weeks ago when I ordered it :-(

I dont need no one next to me i live in florida,over phone email by pics all will do,i do work on all my bikes but i never installed a turbo trying to save a lil money and learn how to fo it my self

I dont need no one next to me i live in florida,over phone email by pics all will do,i do work on all my bikes but i never installed a turbo trying to save a lil money and learn how to fo it my self

What kit do you have? I am sure there are instructions, if you don't already have them . . . :poke:

i boght a used kit from someone .for 1800 complete,i will post pics and all that by email if someone can help me thanks

i boght a used kit from someone .for 1800 complete,i will post pics and all that by email if someone can help me thanks

If you know what kit it is (Velocity, Hahn, RCC, etc.), I am sure someone can email you some instructions to get you going . . .:laugh:

I just helped a friend install a RCC. It was used as well and came with precut lines and some parts together...made the job real easy. I all we had to do was drill the hole in the oil pan and cut the radiator hose. The instructions were easy to follow.

The rest was pretty much plug and play.

Get the tune right after you install it. Go with good fuel as well. He went with c16, but this is a dedicated race bike.

i posted a drawing for HRC already in the turbo section not too long ago, but i doubt it came with the potrfueler if you only paid 1800 and that is only if you by chance have an HRC kit.. more than likely its a MR. Turbo kit.

Last edited:
i know the turbo is a garret gt 28 it a complete kit,guy have receits that he paid 4600 for the kit i just didnt get to take a look to see who made i will try to call him and ask..he did 100 passes with it,tubo looks good no shaft play in or out everything there turbo kit headers,turbo,blow off value fuel pupm st controller lines he said only thigng missing is the plug to go into oil pan and the one for gas tank,,,where and how do i get thouse??

they are just bulk head fittings (in a stage one kit)
you can have bungs welded in for a bit better seal
if you post a picture it would be fairly easy to tell who made it but from the turbo make id say its a velocity (them and fast were the 2 main users of the gt28)

here is pic before he took off his bike i dont hav pics right now as i dont have a camara my daughter broke it lol

EBAY 021.jpg

EBAY 022.jpg

EBAY 023.jpg

EBAY 025.jpg

velocity
also i would change the oil feed from routing in front of the header that close to routing it from the cold side (this is my opinion on this not everyone's its just how i like to do it)

cdhoroho u know how to install turbos???want to walk me thru it and i will gadly pay u??am sure i can figure out most things but might have some things i might not be able to do..like the fuel pupm what i have to do drill a hole in my fuel pupm or something to install fuel pump that comes with turbo? i dont know what to do with that oil lines.do i have to take oil cooler out and why??i live in florida where its hot.and i know i have to get oil pan drilled for return line right is there something i take out of oil pay someone said am not sure dont quote me some restrictor or something i only want to run 6psi of boost as this is going into a stock engine untill later where i can do piston,rods ect ect when i have more money to drop on it.he said only thing i dont have is fitting for tank and fitting for oil return line and no powder commander am buying one and he said no boo whats that?he said i get everything blow off, valve fuel pump,external waste gate,fmu all lines and hoses,what eles would i need to buy and where can i get it?????

What is going on with that wastegate is scary! I hate to see what the controller looks like . . . pwall, do yourself a big favor, and have somebody who knows what he is doing install this turbo for you. And get the thing mapped properly . . . you will save money in the long run, and avoid the headaches.

You are saving a nice chunk of change on the kit, don't skimp on the most important part - the proper install and tune!

Anything less will be :blowingup:

204983d1287966777-help-turbo-install-need-some-

dang look at the dents in the up pipe and where someone mounted the fan switch
and as Frank pointed out what is with the wastegate lid?
do your self a favor and do not do this kit yourself

Back