Just need some extra help

There are times when my writing ability is not able to communicate with the depth a subject requires. This is one of those occasions.

Best wishes for your father, your family, and you Michelle.

There are times when my writing ability is not able to communicate with the depth a subject requires. This is one of those occasions.

Best wishes for your father, your family, and you Michelle.

I'm always glad to hear from you my friend...it's been too long. Thanks for your thoughts and I trust you are doing well...miss talking to you.

That's good. Provide stuff to look forward to.

It's inevitable, we are all going to eventually die. It's not how we die, but how we LIVED that counts.

I am very close/attached to my daughter too (she's only 9 so we'll have to see what happens when she gets older); I can only hope we have the closeness that you have. It would be hard for me to explain it to her too.

Best of luck.

Michelle, just try to be positive and keep him in good spirits if possible. God will watch over you guys......I know, because he has watched over my mother SEVERAL times (as well as the family too). If he is in good spirits about the treatment, then you try to stay as positive as you can, as this will mean more than you will ever know to him.
We will be praying for you guys! If there is anything us North Carolina peeps can do, please let us know!!

Thank you guys. I haven't heard from Dad tonight, but I hope that means he's getting rest. I told him today I wouldn't bother him too much because this treatment is so tough and causes insomnia. I want him to rest whenever he can.

Pappy, got you're b-day wishes...sure do miss you!

Via DROID X

Back