need some help

mrninja9

Banned
Well after long due considerartion. I have decided i am selling a few things... I am packing a bag in a few weeks and need somewhere south to go. I have decided that i am packing up and rolling down south on the bike hopefully to stay somewhere till i can get on my feet. ALl i need is a couch so if some one wouldnt mind putting up wiht me for a few weeks please let me know. i need out of here asap

thanks guys
perdue

:whistle:

No smoking and you do your own dishes/ laundry and pick up after yourself.

You know how to find us.

Last edited:
Like I told ya, if MD is on your route, or if you want to add us to your route, we would love to have you stop by and take a break from the cold:laugh::laugh:

Keep me updated on your plans, I would be glad to help however I can my friend...:thumbsup:

Well if there's ONE thing we know...it's that Sambusa likes the Moon pies....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cheerleader:Moose nuts:cheerleader:

Just cause I know yer lookin at it...laugh damn you laugh!:laugh:

Wow you mention Moon pies and everybody shows up....see and you thought you were alone Ninja...:laugh:

this isnt helping lycan hahahah

I am bringing awareness to your plight with comedic relief....at Sams expense ...my friend ( we all need a topic)

I heard Scar likes the Moon pies too....interestingly strange....or IS it!:rofl::rofl:

just think Perdue... if you move down here, you get to see the moonpie rise at midnight over Mobile, AL on new year's eve!

Mmmmmm Moonpies....yummy, boy where's BoB when you need her! Shes our international Moon pie representative!

And yes Ninja there IS a HUGE Moon pie descending over the town tonight:laugh::laugh:BoB told us so in chat...

(sam squeezes the velveeta):laugh:

there is always the cruise boat... that solves two problems with one move... room and board and a job!!

Back