just how far can you get a busa over?

slammiam

Registered
Coming from a honda F3, I'm curious just how far you can lean a busa? My new used bike is still in the shop getting tuned, tires replaced (pirelli diablo's) etc. Anyone have action pics?

There was a thread that was justed posted about this. lots of guyrs posted picks of their tires, peg scrape indicators.. We have one guy on the board (cough..wwjd..cough) that has leaned his bike over so far he scraped his right front fairing.

Anyone remember the thread?

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093824499 -->

Thanks for the links...I saw the thread.  Those were just chicken lines. I wanted to see body position during different lean angles (well, what I was hoping for).

<!--EDIT|slammiam
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093825189 -->

here some one goping fast
lol

Picture_242.jpg

The bike will lean as far as you want to take it... Just remember that it is heavier then the F3 so it will take a lil bit more muscle to get it to lean on it's side...
biggrin.gif

The bike will lean as far as you want to take it... Just remember that it is heavier then the F3 so it will take a lil bit more muscle to get it to lean on it's side...
biggrin.gif
everyone (well maybe not everyone) comments on how strong you have to be to lean it.

Personally I think it is all countersteer and huevos grande.

About this far with stock pegs and pipes! I wish they made this in a medium, the XXXL is a little large for my 5'-7" ish 140ish frame.

<!--EDIT|outjustout
Reason for Edit: "darn attachments"|1093926814 -->

scott_7x.jpg

nice...

You look totally small on that thing, bro! I'm about 5'8, 5'9 but I outweigh you by over 100lbs.

Good lean, though...looks like this is nothing new to you...

About this far with stock pegs and pipes! I wish they made this in a medium, the XXXL is a little large for my 5'-7" ish 140ish frame.
OJO, what kind of white trash track is that? the turn run offs don't look entirely safe using junk car chassis instead of tire or hay bails!
biggrin.gif

great shots! excellent use of a busa!!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

OJO, what kind of white trash track is that?  the turn run offs don't look entirely safe using junk car chassis instead of tire or hay bails!  
biggrin.gif

great shots!  excellent use of a busa!!!!
biggrin.gif
The track is in Pueblo, CO. I’ll try to post pictures of the guy with the banjo later:;): As for the actual run off, let’s just say I made a high speed inspection after I found how far the right peg will fold before the back tire tries to catch up with the front.
wow.gif

I must admit though, after a day of this the Busa does feel a bit
muscle.gif
heavy.

biggrin.gif

It doesn't take a lot of muscle to flick it side to side, if you give some gas it stands up, then give it some brake and it lays back down on the other side. Practice throttle and brake control. Be careful.

Back