What's a good tire for my 06 busa

lzeplin

Registered
What's a good tire for my 06 busa? I bought it couple months ago and it had a new pirelli diablo on the back. My bike has been stretched and lowered. I just mainly use it for cruzin but I want something that's not so hard its gonna slide out from under me. What would you recommend?

Michelin Power Supersport.:thumbsup:

New in this picture but now have 3,000+ miles on it and still plenty of tread left(probably another2-3,000).Plenty sticky and pretty good longevity on the street.

View attachment 1564723

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good looking tire,I love the mileage your getting too. Think I forgot to mention I'm just wanting a front tire now the diablo is doing OK not sure how long its gonna last. Thanks for info, anyone else have a favorite?

I tossed a set of those Pirelli's on my busa about 1000 miles ago. They seem to be holding up fine. The have done nothing wrong yet. They were on sale for $210 a set at cycle gear. For the price of one front tire, if there still on sale it would be worth picking up a set and you have an extra rear tire. I have used the Q2's and the roadsmart rear with a Q2 front with no issue's either.

Back