just got insurance quote for 2004 Busa

I haven't seen anyone yet w/a lower price than me ...$19.20/mo. I'm 25 single, 1 ticket @17 over and one accident, not my fault from 3 yrs ago now. Originally progressive was going to be the cheapest for me when I went to look for ins, and they quoted me 2700/yr also, but I got around that.

I feel sorry for you guys without USAA!

I am 23 and only pay $263 6/mo.

My Dad 58 only pays $158 a YEAR!
wow.gif
I feel sorry for myself with USAA...

No record, no accidents, and $1200 per year!

I dont know why Oklahoma has such high rates , I'm paying about 790 a yr and I'm 28 thru USAA and no tickets , live in a pretty small town wtf? Maybe its because this no helmet state

STATE FARM $480 A YEAR LESS LAYUP ALSO HAVE MULIT POLICIE WITH THEM CARS, HOUSE ETC... BUT STILL I THINK THAT IS GOOD ...
smile.gif

Flawless driving record and I pay $1084 per year on my Busa.  I'm with Progressive and will try State Farm at the end of my policy in June.

Brian
I don't think you have to wait. You can sign up with a new company, and then let your current company know you are out. They are supposed to send you a check for the balance.

Done that a few times, but that's in NY.

I recently got a 'Busa, and was shopping for insurance. I checked out all the leads I was given on different sites. Ended up with Progressive, $450/year for just liability. The fact that I live in Queens (NYC) makes a huge difference.

State Farm wanted $980 for just liability, but full coverage was something along $1400 (don't remember exactly). They also wanted $300 more than I pay now for the car.

So, I figured for my style of riding (weekends only and occasional track days, never leave the site of the bike, parked in the garage with 24x7 attendant with their own insurance up to $25,000), I will stay with liability only.

wow.gif
i'm the same age & pay twice what you pay?? wtf??
fstbusa,

I don't know if this matters but I have taken the riding courses that are required by the military(Experienced Riders Course, etc.).

23, Single, and never had a claim in my life.

We both currently live up North so the 6-months worth of riding is the same for both of us?
rock.gif

I don't know what to tell you! Just noticed you are from Waterloo IA. I was born in Iowa City and lived in Muscatine until I was 6. I still have lots of family up in those parts.

wow.gif
I feel sorry for myself with USAA...

No record, no accidents, and $1200 per year!
Mad_Otter,

If you are still in Germany that is why! With the high speeds on the Autobahn they really up the price. My Dad's K1200RS BMW is over there with him right now and he pays right about what you pay.

If you are back in the states then they must have something wrong? I would call and check on that ASAP!

wow.gif
fstbusa,

I don't know if this matters but I have taken the riding courses that are required by the military(Experienced Riders Course, etc.).

We both currently live up North so the 6-months worth of riding is the same for both of us?
rock.gif

I don't know what to tell you! Just noticed you are from Waterloo IA. I was born in Iowa City and lived in Muscatine until I was 6. I still have lots of family up in those parts.
I'm in Cali and I only pay $105 /6 mo for full coverage on my Busa with USAA.

<!--EDIT|Sane_man
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075394848 -->

I pay $270 a year at State Farm. Full coverage, $500 deductible on comprehensive and $1000 on collision. Clean record. But no medical! Thats what kills you. I've got good health insurance and figure that will take care of me.

wow.gif
fstbusa,

rock.gif

I don't know what to tell you!  Just noticed you are from Waterloo IA.  I was born in Iowa City and lived in Muscatine until I was 6.  I still have lots of family up in those parts.
If you ever get in the area let me know. Maybe we can go riding sometime.

$398.60/year - no layup.  Full coverage $500 deductables.  State Farm.  I will have to move my 2 trucks there and the trucks are $66 more than what I pay now but I think I'm way ahead of the game by going with State Farm.  All I need is the official announcement of an SE and some Suzuki dealer will have my deposit.
smile.gif
i pays a little less than that with State Farm with 100 dect.

wow your lucky full coverage for my 2003 was 3750$ a year i unfortinatly could never afford that the payment would have been more for the insurance then the bike im gambling with having to pay for something i dont have any more if i smash it liabuility was only 130 a year and if i dont wreck it in 3 years and then do could buy another for what i saved on insurance now just gotta be very very carefull
sad.gif

Back