just got insurance quote for 2004 Busa

1meanZ

Registered
$398.60/year - no layup. Full coverage $500 deductables. State Farm. I will have to move my 2 trucks there and the trucks are $66 more than what I pay now but I think I'm way ahead of the game by going with State Farm. All I need is the official announcement of an SE and some Suzuki dealer will have my deposit.
smile.gif

I feel sorry for you guys without USAA!

I am 23 and only pay $263 6/mo.

My Dad 58 only pays $158 a YEAR!
wow.gif

I'm 30, married and pay 1800/yr with Rider insurance in NJ.
NJ ins is f#$%d up!
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|cache
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075334770 -->

Flawless driving record and I pay $1084 per year on my Busa. I'm with Progressive and will try State Farm at the end of my policy in June.

Brian

We all know what a rip off ins. is...How can one person have such a great rate then the next persons be ridiculous...
evil.gif

Yeah, if you folks don't know Progressive absolutely sucks. If you have a cruiser or something slow your good to go otherwise lower rates can be found just about anywhere.

Also folks remember that where you live plays a big part in the rates you pay. Florida is an expensive state, Tampa is real bad for theft, so my rates are still $800 a year with a clean record, 11 years experiance, MSF, a garage to keep her in and listed as recreation only through USAA. If you notice the folks with the lowest rates up above live more north, have a shorter riding season, and a much lower population density. Also, living within city limits, or out of city limits can make a big difference.

Just a thought, but if you are living within the city limits and you have family out in the country fairly close, it might be worthwhile to register your vehicle using their address. Strictly speaking it's a bit dishonest but ot might save you money with insurance, taxes, and registration fees. Something to think about.

Keep shopping folks, Progressive quoted me $2800 a year for full coverage, so just keep shopping, hit your local State Farm office and go right on in, face to face can make a difference.

I just got my insurance renewal back -- same as last year $574.00 in Canuck Bucks for full coverage. This is through Primmum Insurance who has a riders program in Canada, I don't know if they do anything stateside, but they are the best here.

477.00 a year full coverage with State Farm.  USAA will not write any new policies on motorcycles.  They still carry old old ones though.  

T

<!--EDIT|LongbowIP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075349941 -->

Back