Just can't deny it!

Game 4 goes to the Heat, any takers that the Spurs take game5 and the heat take game 6 to set up the All or nothing game 7??? Is it just me or does it seem like these series are going to game 7's a lot more than in the past? Are more teams evenly matched now than before or just another networking gimmick to milk out more money and TV ratings?? :whistle:

Wow Im like frickin Nostrodamus..........:laugh: I better hurry out to the store and buy some lottery tickets while my "Powers" still work :whistle:

What's up with Miami and their flops ...

Spurs will win this tomorrow I hope ...

NBA is not what it used to be and yes it seems like some of it is fixed

We'll see ... Bwaahahahahaha

If the Heat were capable of smashing the Spurs they would've done so by now ... but that's not the story here

Spurs might be old but they still know how to sweep

GO SPURS !!!

We'll see ... Bwaahahahahaha

If the Heat were capable of smashing the Spurs they would've done so by now ... but that's not the story here

Spurs might be old but they still know how to sweep

GO SPURS !!!

When 2 teams are good there isn't gonna be any sweeping, we'll see tonight.

A stat for you. It's been more than 35yrs since a team has won game 7 away to clinch the title.

I think that's how they were saying it this morning?

Anyway.......

LEBRON :moon:

Espn had some stat this morning and I thought it was that no team has won game 7 away to win the title in over 35yrs.
Not much an nba geek so I'm guessing on what it was.

I know it was something like 'no team in 35yrs...blah blah blah' and they were saying how the odds are stacked against the Spurs due to history.

What I meant was Spurs swept the Lakers 4-0 and swept the Grizzlies 4-0 ... Miami did not eliminate anyone in 4 games and could've lost to the Pacers.

Miami vs Pacers was the series that seemed fixed to me ... Either way, enjoy the game later tonight, don't drink and drive / ride.

May the team who tries the hardest and plays the smartest win tonight. Cheers :beerchug:

Espn had some stat this morning and I thought it was that no team has won game 7 away to win the title in over 35yrs.
Not much an nba geek so I'm guessing on what it was.

I know it was something like 'no team in 35yrs...blah blah blah' and they were saying how the odds are stacked against the Spurs due to history.

So basically the NBA is due for a team to do it.

Good series. Not a fan of players making their own teams but they did and won as a team. Good job Heat. Sad watching the fans leave and give up in game 6 and then try and storm back in. Guess they are only there if they are winning.

Back