Any NBA fans out there?

The Heat are just standing around flatfooted?

DIRK is the man and is swishin them all over the place.

It's over. Mark Cuban is the only one happy there.

Congrats Dallas. They def earned and deserve it.

After watching the series end like this I have to say it's a wonder the Heat won two against them.

Lakers fan here!! Man I can not believe the Heat let Dallas beat them on their own floor. Miami made way too many mistakes and missed to many bunnies at the foul line.

Man the NBA has become soft!! No hard fouls allowed and you can't even show emotion on the court withount getting a tech..

Lakers fan here!! Man I can not believe the Heat let Dallas beat them on their own floor. Miami made way too many mistakes and missed to many bunnies at the foul line.

Man the NBA has become soft!! No hard fouls allowed and you can't even show emotion on the court withount getting a tech..

I bet you said the same thang when we came to your house! See post #5

sorry I had too. Mavs Champs!!

Sample Pictures.jpg

Man, the Mavs have played like true champions! Congrats to them. My Heat let me down….again. Is it me or was the Heat bench the only players looking like they wanted it. Wade showed signs of wanting it but James and Bosh disappeared the last 3 games. The media is already talking about how the Heat should dismantle the big 3 and get rid of the coach. I hate the media, when the heat win a game they are like…all hail the Heat and when the lose the same sports writers bash the crap out of them. The Heat fell apart and Dallas stepped up to the plate, so props to them. I never understood why the Mavs were the underdog for this series; it should have been the other way around. Well, I guess I have to wait for next year………… And to think that Dirk was so mad last off season that he almost walked away from Dallas.

Man, the Mavs have played like true champions! Congrats to them. My Heat let me down….again. Is it me or was the Heat bench the only players looking like they wanted it. Wade showed signs of wanting it but James and Bosh disappeared the last 3 games. The media is already talking about how the Heat should dismantle the big 3 and get rid of the coach. I hate the media, when the heat win a game they are like…all hail the Heat and when the lose the same sports writers bash the crap out of them. The Heat fell apart and Dallas stepped up to the plate, so props to them. I never understood why the Mavs were the underdog for this series; it should have been the other way around. Well, I guess I have to wait for next year………… And to think that Dirk was so mad last off season that he almost walked away from Dallas.

The Heat will build around the Big 3 and be a team to reckon with.

Dismantle? Why? IMO, They need a point guard and a 6th man and you have next seasons NBA Champs.

I believe the Heat did a great job just making it! No one including myself thought they'd get this far so soon. The more time they have together the better they'll be.

So I guess it'll be the Warriors vs. Heat next year! :rofl::please::please:

The Heat will build around the Big 3 and be a team to reckon with.

Dismantle? Why? IMO, They need a point guard and a 6th man and you have next seasons NBA Champs.

I believe the Heat did a great job just making it! No one including myself thought they'd get this far so soon. The more time they have together the better they'll be.

So I guess it'll be the Warriors vs. Heat next year! :rofl::please::please:

I agree, its funny how quick the media jumps on them with a loss and then how much they kiss butt when they win. Get a real point guard and some guys who can score off the bench and we have it made.

Today is National Lebron James Day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early! :rofl:

Let me have fun :laugh:

Today is National Lebron James Day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early! :rofl:

Let me have fun :laugh:

Thats not fair! If he gets to skip out on the last 25% of his day then I get to leave 2 hours early, not 12 mins. How's it my fault that his day is only 48 mins and mine is 8 hours :rofl:

Thats not fair! If he gets to skip out on the last 25% of his day then I get to leave 2 hours early, not 12 mins. How's it my fault that his day is only 48 mins and mine is 8 hours :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont get me started....

Lebron tried to buy a gatorade after the game...drink girl told him he was a quarter short!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont get me started....

Lebron tried to buy a gatorade after the game...drink girl told him he was a quarter short!:rofl:

Why didnt Lebron go to college? He didnt want to show up for the Finals!

bada bing bada boom!:rofl:

Back