Any NBA fans out there?

LeBron James is set to release his own line of headphones. The sound quality is amazing as it has no ring.
:rofl::please::guns:

Why does LeBron only get served boneless buffalo wings? Because he has a tendency to choke. :rofl::punch::rofl:

The Heat will build around the Big 3 and be a team to reckon with.

Dismantle? Why? IMO, They need a point guard and a 6th man and you have next seasons NBA Champs.

I believe the Heat did a great job just making it! No one including myself thought they'd get this far so soon. The more time they have together the better they'll be.

So I guess it'll be the Warriors vs. Heat next year! :rofl::please::please:

A point Guard and a 6th Man, where will they get the money. Mike Miller has the Mid Level exception, everyone else is playing for the minimum. The Heat don't have any cap space to do anything. They are what they are. They may be worse since some veterans chasing championships may begin to realize that Lebron can't bring it in the clutch.

A point Guard and a 6th Man, where will they get the money. Mike Miller has the Mid Level exception, everyone else is playing for the minimum. The Heat don't have any cap space to do anything. They are what they are. They may be worse since some veterans chasing championships may begin to realize that Lebron can't bring it in the clutch.

Sounds like my Warriors thanks to Chris Mullins!

As for the Heat, their time will come and I'm sure they'll find a way to get a decent player be it draft or multiple player trades.

As for the Mavs and Dirk, they played well and deserved the win. What I'm most impressed with is the coaching of Rick Carlisle. Excellent job moving the ball against the double team and even better job using the zone.

Back