Just Arrived!!! Racing Front Fender from Tiger Racing

Looks like it might work.

There's no "might" about it. It does work. Been testing it on bikes for a couple of years now. The only outside influence to it's ability to enhance the ET or mph is the rider. You just can't seem to get a rider to do the same exact thing on every run to be able to quantify results in a short period of time, that's why it took us so long for testing. We ran several A&B tests before we were sure that the front fender does what we say it does and not just be another pretty face in the crowd. To go fast, I'll try just about anything within reason and then some things that aren't. I know factually that this fender has helped me gain speeds with the limited HP that I had during those runs and without it I ran slower. I tested my theory over a 25 run process and charted each event, speed, condition and outcome and found that it helped me gain considerable advantage by having it than not.

But as with any ET or Speed enhancing product, you always wait until "someone else" tries it before you take the leap with it. I have quite a few out there waiting to run this product at various events, and until reports come back that they work, I won't sell many of them and only to the risk takers. The foks that will try anything to go faster or quicker and get that edge over their competition while the the rest of the pack sits back and waits for results.

But I already know the outcome, I have already proven this fender under real track conditions at high speeds. When you look at those machines that have attained high speeds with less HP, you'll se an aerodynamically enhanced bodywork including it's front fender. There are many who have attained high speeds or quick ET's without the need of any body work, but they used raw hugh HP to do it. Many of use don't have the luxury of using big turbo's or huge amounts of nitrous to fulfill our fantasy of going really fast or really quick with the limited HP available to us. So, aerodynamics is there to help us gain that edge.

I can wait for those who have already taken the risky step of getting one of my front fenders to report back to the rest of the worlds how well they work, and then I'll start really selling them. But those of you who waited, went slower in the mean time and could have gone faster or quicker during this process.

Guy

Looks nice.

Do you think it deflects any air away from the radiator flow?
Just wondering for those who don't drag race, and just ride.

You don't go fast enough on the street to worry about the radiator being affected. So the answer to your question is NO. You don't have to worry about street riding.

Looks like I have to start putting some money a side for future painting. Very nice pruduct.

Bill%20cropped.jpg

Does this front fender look familiar? It should. Bill went 311 with it on. You can see that the front of the fender has worn a hole either from air deflection at 300, tire growth or the body work pushed down on the fender when he attempted to stop at those speeds during the weight transfer to the front. Either way, Bill did an awesome job and his team should be given huge KUDOS for all their efforts.

TFF-1.jpg

I think Bill may have cut the horns off to accomodate his bodywork, not sure though.

These things work folks.

Guy

Back