Just Arrived!!! Racing Front Fender from Tiger Racing

Guy you may want to check your sig.:whistle:
Thanks sir, I have so many at different blogs, I will have to go check them all now. Much appreciate it. Yes. My friend Bill Warner is the FASTEST man on a sit on motorcycle and the 1st to ever go 300+ mph at any venue. He is Da Man. If I can just be half as good a rider and build me twice as good a bike, I might even the odds. My hopes of being the first 300mph bike in the 1 mile is still up for grabs. I'm spending more time on how to stop than to go 300 right now. What good are high speeds if you can't stop in time.

guy

re-read it. reload your page. Johnny already informed me and I fixed the information because it was old and wrong.

Many land speed and drag race riders have all said it increased there mph or decreased their time. Of course, I'm biased.

I want one. PM me with what to do. If its on a website I most likely can't go to it because of the govt internet we have here.

Guy ,
I have your front on my gen 2 I made my own bracket to fit the gen 2s . I have been useing your fender for 2 yr and I gain 2 to 3 miles faster then stock fender. awsome fender .

Thanks
Bill :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guy ,
I have your front on my gen 2 I made my own bracket to fit the gen 2s . I have been useing your fender for 2 yr and I gain 2 to 3 miles faster then stock fender. awsome fender .

Thanks
Bill :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill,

I hear that from everone who uses my front fender. The worlds fastest man on a motorcycle used my front fender and went 311mph. I would like to think that I helped him gain a couple of mph, but I will never know. he actually burned a hole thru the front of the fender at that speed. We don't know what caused it, but I'm reinforcing the front of the fender for my new 300mph bike myself. The aero forces at work at those speeds are tremendous and I never even thought it would be used at those speeds so I didn't put the reinforcement layers in the front of the fender. But my new batches will be re-inforced and quite capable of withstanding 300+

Thanks again Bill for the kudos. I would love to get a pair of your brackets to offer my gen2 customers. You Da Man.

Guy

Back