New "Wheel Alignment Tool" from Tiger Racing

Thanks 2fast4u2c for the info, I used to measure the distance from the back to the axle.
Question: I have a K6 busa and noticed while changing the front disc pads that the rim is not in the centre of the forks. I had to loosen it on the right hand side to move the "sleeve" (for tightening the axle) about 4mm away from the shock to get the wheel centre.
The local guys cannot tell me if it was right or wrong to shift the wheel to centre it. Can you perhaps answer me?

Yes, the one on the clutch side where the front wheel axle screw into. I am at work (off shore) but am going home on Tuesday. Will take a picture or 2 and try to post it.
On the left side (front brake) there is a spacer but not on the clutch side. There it is just the Sleeve that act as a nut. Bought the bike 2nd hand and do not know if something is missing or not. I think a photo will give you a better idea.

The Axle screws directly into the sleeve that is on the right side in the pinch clamp (looking from the front but left side of bike) which has a lip that sits directly against the fork. What spacer?

50 more just arrived Friday. So all back orders are filled and we have both the stock and the extended in stock again. Thanks to all who had to wait last week for your adjustment tools.

Guy

I can confirm not all alignment marks are stamped spot on. Mine aren't and I know for sure because i change my wheel out once every two weeks for the drag strip. One thing I noticed is Guy's alignment tool appears a lot stouter than what I have and I'll most likely be purchasing one pretty soon. I had one of the rods for my current alignment tool get bent on accident while it was stuck through the axle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back