Tiger Racing Hump Glove Box

Z-Faucon

Registered
I am selling my Tiger Racing hump Glove Box at the GB price. Just got it, it's brand new as I never used it. I want to store a larger tool bag and don't need to open the hump often. Just PM me if your interested.

This is an awesome piece of work, I am really happy I got in on the GB. The Glove Box has immediately proved itself useful.

Thanks to Tiger Racing and High Gains Busa again!
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif

You remove four (4) bolts (they take a 10mm socket) retaining the OEM plastic base, remove it and install the Tiger Racing plate in it's place. Tighten the 4 bolts.

You remove the two (2) 10mm bolts retaining the Hump's stock latching mechanism, and move it over to its equivalent position on the Tiger Racing plate and tighten them down (ensuring that the large plate spacer provided by Tiger Racing is installed underneath the OEM latching plate).

Than you're done!
cool.gif

Well First I need to say thanks High Gain!!!! First class dude! Second I wasn't happy with mine. It bolts up good, but was too loose on the bike after you clicked it in. Had to add rubber bump stops to make it tight and the body seem to be equal. I can post pics. later. After modding it! I am happier. Works good.

Well First I need to say thanks High Gain!!!! First class dude! Second I wasn't happy with mine. It bolts up good, but was too loose on the bike after you clicked it in. Had to add rubber bump stops to make it tight and the body seem to be equal. I can post pics. later. After modding it! I am happier. Works good.
Hey War why don't you send some feed back to Tiger Racing about the mods you did to make the Trunk a tighter and better fit man. I was going to buy one and that was my main concern was if it was going to be a good fit

i just bought one from the gb... while the finish is good i am disappointed in the fit.

after being installed and ridden for a few days with the glove box installed i noticed it was scuffing the paint on the rear tail near the seat (see pics). i thought it may have been something that happened when i laid the bike down so i re-installed the OEM plastic piece and it doesn't rub.

so if anyone wants mine i will sell it for a few bucks cheaper than the gb price... my loss, your gain. nothing negative to say about high gain or tiger racing they are great, maybe it was just my bike or my glove box... idk

View attachment 1418043

Thanks WAR...

I would also like to see what you did. I know the foam wedges are a must for the 08's
I like how mine fits but only had it on for a few days and then sent it to New image to have a cover made for it.

i just bought one from the gb... while the finish is good i am disappointed in the fit.

after being installed and ridden for a few days with the glove box installed i noticed it was scuffing the paint on the rear tail near the seat (see pics).  i thought it may have been something that happened when i laid the bike down so i re-installed the OEM plastic piece and it doesn't rub.

so if anyone wants mine i will sell it for a few bucks cheaper than the gb price... my loss, your gain.  nothing negative to say about high gain or tiger racing they are great, maybe it was just my bike or my glove box... idk

crash0508007.jpg
Mine fit the same on my 2008!! Took it off, also for sale if anyone interested.
$60. shipped to you by postal service-payment by Paypal.

I am having the same problem with the paint scuffing. I am thinking of adding a washer under the rear two bolts to see if it will raise it so it will stop.

Lots of complaints with fit issues
thumb_down.gif

Mine is still for sale make an offer!!

Back