Busa Hump Glove Boxes on SALE !!!

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
For all board members, get your Busa Hump Glove Box for only $65.95 TYD. I mean it, $65.95 TYD

Just PayPal
TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com

PLEASE tell me what year BUSA you have so your shipment will not be delayed.

99-00   PN-TGB-13A
01-07   PN-TGB-13

Seat Pins and Tanks pins  $60.00 for both sets.  TYD

TQR-13S  Seat Pins
TQR-13    Tank Pins

For more great stuff, check out my website.

www.TigerRacingProducts.com

Thanks everyone,

Guy
Tiger Racing

lurk.gif

pics??

I knew I saw that somewhere! One of the members was looking for one of those this morning.

nice deals.
just not the right time for me.
but your products are top notch

It's a bolt on item. All of my parts are bolt on and carry a 1 year unconditional satisfaction FREE replacement guarantee.

Guy

If you want to put the passenger seat on, does it come off just like the factory piece? Or is it a bolt on and off type thing?

I have simply fitted bolts with wing nuts on them and presto, an instant box for the camera or cell phone etc.

My question is does anyone have one of these and how do you like it.  I currently have the 1/4 turn fasteners in my hump and kind of like this idea.  The thing I don't like about the 1/4 turn fasteners is that it becomes two pieces an this remains as a one.  Great looking product chance are I will ditch the 1/4 turns and get this.  Like I said does anyone here have this on their bike now and how long have you had it on the bike just wanting to get an idea on how it holds up over the long haul.

Let me clarify a few details.

I posted the price of $69.95 and meant $65.95

You can remove your hump and use your seat as normal.  This glove box allows you to remove the hump, 1/4 twist a single thumb knob and the hinged plate opens up to reveal your empty hump.  You use all the same bolts.  This bolts in the stock position.  I have sold over 340 of these. I'm sure someone here owns one.

Guy

2fast,

Does the thumb knob disconnect from the hinged plate when accessing the storage compartment? or does the thumb know stay fastened to the plate as it swings out of the way.

The reason that I dont like the standard hump storge mod with the quarter turn screws is that the hump pan detaches from the hump and the four screws also detach. that amounts to six separate peices that can get lost, roll of the bike, etc.

I loose stuff if its not dummy corded.

Thanks

Back